Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby Jiochan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:26 pm

spectacle wrote:Interesting contrast between the posts at least. A good and detailed post from hodoo, and then a complete garbage post from jiochan.

Walked around for 3 hours found a base went into mine hole came out saw a dude killed him.

better?
Jiochan

Postby spectacle » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Jiochan wrote:
spectacle wrote:Interesting contrast between the posts at least. A good and detailed post from hodoo, and then a complete garbage post from jiochan.

Walked around for 3 hours found a base went into mine hole came out saw a dude killed him.

better?

Not really, but I understand it's probably the best you can do.
Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective.
-Commissioner Pravin Lal, "A Social History of Planet"
spectacle

Postby rye130 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:32 pm

The difference is that dying is a major event for someone. A random kill isn't. The difference in effort is understandable.
rye130

Postby chrisrock » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:40 pm

banok wrote:Whats the point in a whole subforum called moot if all the interesting posts are in a 50 page thread. ;/

+1
chrisrock

Postby Vigilance » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 pm

"interesting?"

lol.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Jackard » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:17 am

If it doesn't deserve its own thread, post here.
Jackard

Postby estrelladorada » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 pm

This morning I've been killed by 5 guys while I was foraging.
They had those "targeted roger" in the area chat, so its probably Coles and company.
¿Why did you kill me? Wasnt enough what I was carrying?
I live with my husband a hermit life, we trade actively with neighbours and this makes no sense. Also it was 2 hours ago, so Im not really sure it's a Canadian or someone acting like.
estrelladorada

Postby Darruin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

estrelladorada wrote:This morning I've been killed by 5 guys while I was foraging.
They had those "targeted roger" in the area chat, so its probably Coles and company.
I live with my husband a hermit life, we trade actively with neighbours and this makes no sense. Also it was 2 hours ago, so Im not really sure it's a Canadian or someone acting like.

Because some people treat this game as a giant death match. Also you shouldn't leave your base with your main if you're a hermit.
Darruin

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Darruin wrote:
estrelladorada wrote:This morning I've been killed by 5 guys while I was foraging.

Because some people treat this game as a giant death match. Also you shouldn't leave your base with your main if you're a hermit.

Don't leave your house with your main unless you have combat skills hermit or not
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby spectacle » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:16 am

The_Lich_King wrote:Don't leave your house with your main unless you have combat skills hermit or not

Combat skills don't really matter, numbers are far more important. 5 alts with rage can kill any character.
Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective.
-Commissioner Pravin Lal, "A Social History of Planet"
spectacle

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot