Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Individual of lesser intellect tries to steal a boat...

Postby Óðinn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Hehehehe.
Óðinn

Postby Sartharion » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Update, he got knocked again:

Ran into a boar this time as well. I didn't think people this dumb could even install Haven.
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby Óðinn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Are you just following him around? Can you not just grab your boat and leave again?
Óðinn

Postby Sartharion » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Óðinn wrote:Are you just following him around? Can you not just grab your boat and leave again?

I do. I port home. place down the boat, only to see him grab it again. If he's not allowed to take the boat, he picks up random stuff in our chests and drop them on the ground.
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby Óðinn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Does he speak? I imagine it as if he isn't speaking, he just walks to the boat and you pick up the boat before he does. He just stands there and then walks towards a chest, grabbing shit and throwing it out without speaking a word? If so, that's fucking hilarious.
Óðinn

Postby Sartharion » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Óðinn wrote:Does he speak? I imagine it as if he isn't speaking, he just walks to the boat and you pick up the boat before he does. He just stands there and then walks towards a chest, grabbing shit and throwing it out without speaking a word? If so, that's fucking hilarious.

Pretty much exactly that, yeah. Lol.
Sartharion

Re: End Yourself

Postby Prowny » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Lol already?
I'm logging in now 8-)
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Re: Name and Shame the Griefers

Postby ciba » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Suko blocked us in with a hearthfire anyway to move she also stole alot of our stuff and loled the entire time... is there anyway to recover from this or are we just screwed now...
ciba

I think i got trolled

Postby Antaraner » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:42 pm

put 4 skins on my draying frame, run around a bit log out, and when i come back later all my skins lay in front of the frame. Its some kind of bug or some kind of wierd trolling.
Antaraner

Re: Name and Shame the Griefers

Postby bejer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm

ciba wrote:Suko blocked us in with a hearthfire anyway to move she also stole alot of our stuff and loled the entire time... is there anyway to recover from this or are we just screwed now...

You are screwed.
bejer

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot