Core is raiding villages using a bug

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Core is raiding villages using a bug

Postby roskuwaczus » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:54 am

Be aware, Core/Erebus village ( old DIS ????) is using a bug that allows them to open all gates (LOCKED ONES). We do not know how they are doing it but they raided at least 2 villages using that.

Scoia'Tael is Fallen - between 2:30 am - 9 am
and Lord of Shodows is being raided.

roskuwaczus

Re: Core is raiding villages using a bug

Postby blazsword » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 am

Well, are you really sure their using a bug exploit for the gates that was locked? They could have just gotten the keys from someone who betrayed you or simple killed someone who had the keys. Anyway, I think Jorb should look into this but it does sound to good to be true.
Thank you SacreDoom for the awesome profile picture you made!
blazsword

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:08 am

Atamzsiktrop

Postby Endora » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:09 am

blazsword wrote:Well, are you really sure their using a bug exploit for the gates that was locked? They could have just gotten the keys from someone who betrayed you or simple killed someone who had the keys. Anyway, I think Jorb should look into this but it does sound to good to be true.

Nah, our village is being raided too. Gates definitely locked.
Endora

Postby val » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 am

Time to put everything on alts and stay logged off until this is fixed.
val

Postby ArvinJA » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:18 am

11:07 < Beanieman> Being able to open locked palisades is indeed an intended mechanic.
11:08 < Beaniman> There shouldn't be a 100% success rate though, we modeled the mechanic on Salem's Tinder drill
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby blazsword » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 am

Endora wrote:
blazsword wrote:Well, are you really sure their using a bug exploit for the gates that was locked? They could have just gotten the keys from someone who betrayed you or simple killed someone who had the keys. Anyway, I think Jorb should look into this but it does sound to good to be true.

If it turns out to be true then i think Jorb should slay those who abused this bug since they didn't report it and instead used it for their personal gains and for the lolz because with a bug like that which lets you open any locked gate without the right key for it, is indeed very serious if it's true. Anyway not much Jorb and Loftar can do if no one explains how it's done to them. I think so at least. Either way a bug like this crazy and shame on them for using it, instead of reporting but let's be true here. Anyone would do the same if they knew it without even have a single tought in their mind to report it at all.
blazsword

Postby CaptainMidget » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am

blazsword wrote:
Endora wrote:

If it turns out to be true then i think Jorb should slay those who abused this bug since they didn't report it and instead used it for their personal gains and for the lolz because with a bug like that which lets you open any locked gate without the right key for it, is indeed very serious if it's true. Anyway not much Jorb and Loftar can do if no one explains how it's done to them. I think so at least. Either way a bug like this crazy and shame on them for using it, instead of reporting but let's be true here. Anyone would do the same if they knew it without even have a single tought in their mind to report it at all.

What dogs.. ban them for bug abusing. PM Jorb/Loftar about how to use the bug, posting it on the forums would create mass-use of it.
CaptainMidget

Postby blazsword » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 am

Yes by pm of course and not on the forum it self. That's what i meant. Anyway, how long until most of the places will be raided by this bug? New brodgar next i suppose?
blazsword

Postby mattresses » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:29 am

blazsword wrote:Either way a bug like this crazy and shame on them for using it, instead of reporting but let's be true here. Anyone would do the same if they knew it without even have a single tought in their mind to report it at all.

Speak for yourself, I'd take the dev cape.
mattresses

Next

Return to The Moot