Sic Semper Barbarus

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Sic Semper Barbarus

Postby Shiala » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:
Hervarth wrote:is this guy popfor or something?

Motherfucker has been messaging me and loads of other people from Brodgar on Skype claiming how much of a changed man he is and asking for shit.
What a guy

:lol:
Shiala

Postby Original » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:03 am

Hahaha, I knew that he was gonna try to weasel into New Brodgar by the way he was talking. He saw what they did to him so he wanted to join. But asking for pearls and glitters and bluebells? That is tooooo over the top.
Original

Postby Hervarth » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 pm

One fun thing about haven and hearth is that since characters risk everything you can see how different people want to protect themselves... Some want to become part of a stronger guy/girl/groups entourage, following whatever they say, and some hold firm and work to become strong themselves, without changing their ideals.

(and some people build a brickwall and farm away happily for ever after. The end.)
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Postby maze » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Hervarth wrote:One fun thing about haven and hearth is that since characters risk everything you can see how different people want to protect themselves... Some want to become part of a stronger guy/girl/groups entourage, following whatever they say, and some hold firm and work to become strong themselves, without changing their ideals.

(and some people build a brickwall and farm away happily for ever after. The end.)

where do i fit in?
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Hervarth » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:37 pm

The list wasn't exhaustive i guess :p - i was just trying to look at blazsword here.

but i dont really know you, other than your nice travels suggesting that you are somewhat of an adventurer. No idea what your main is doing!
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Previous

Return to The Moot