Sic Semper Barbarus

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Sic Semper Barbarus

Postby blazsword » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Garfy wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:My guess is that "lets go kill bats" would be similar to hunting with Dick Cheney.

That's down right rude. I even went out of my way to make him and his friends their first set of specs back at the beginning of the world when they didn't even have metal. I swear, some people.

To be honest i didn't even think about coming down south to be an ass because you were friendly and helped me out even thought i destroyed the palisade, at least i came back to help cutting down trees to get the paliasde up again and those koreans was mostly wiped out and some were left alive which moved some where else because the village up north of you does not like people living close around them and they pretty much KOS anyone who arent kinned or part of their group.
Thank you SacreDoom for the awesome profile picture you made!
blazsword

Postby blazsword » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:My guess is that "lets go kill bats" would be similar to hunting with Dick Cheney.

You don't really care about justice do you if it is outside new brodgar right? Just wondering if the justice only comes if new brodgar gets attacked?
blazsword

Postby Vigilance » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 pm

blazsword wrote:Just wondering if the justice only comes if new brodgar gets attacked?

That's a stupidly obvious question.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby blazsword » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Vigilance wrote:
blazsword wrote:Just wondering if the justice only comes if new brodgar gets attacked?

That's a stupidly obvious question.

Who knows, new brodgar might help those in need out there? Sending their special ranger force to do justice.
blazsword

Postby Vigilance » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:26 pm

To what gain? The self preservation of new brodgar comes over all. What good is it if they sent their warriors out ages away and risked losing any?

Maybe, just maybe, I could see new brodgar rushing to the aid of an ally or some shit, but definitely not out as vigilantes, as vigilantes are often killed in sad, sad ways.
Vigilance

Postby blazsword » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Vigilance wrote:To what gain? The self preservation of new brodgar comes over all. What good is it if they sent their warriors out ages away and risked losing any?

Maybe, just maybe, I could see new brodgar rushing to the aid of an ally or some shit, but definitely not out as vigilantes, as vigilantes are often killed in sad, sad ways.

Anyway could you help me getting back up with curios offers like pearls,glimmer moss and blue bells?
blazsword

Postby Vigilance » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm

blazsword wrote:Anyway could you help me getting back up with curios offers like pearls,glimmer moss and blue bells?

Why would I? (there's also this, too)

Why would anyone?

You aren't deserving of anyone's help or mercy.
Vigilance

Postby Hervarth » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:11 pm

is this guy popfor or something?
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Postby Sartharion » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 pm

blazsword wrote:
Vigilance wrote:To what gain? The self preservation of new brodgar comes over all. What good is it if they sent their warriors out ages away and risked losing any?

Anyway could you help me getting back up with curios offers like pearls,glimmer moss and blue bells?

I would help you if it wasn't for the fact that you associated with a griefer and stood proud killing innocents. (Not that I'm much different, but I wouldn't ask for help in your place.)
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Hervarth wrote:is this guy popfor or something?

Motherfucker has been messaging me and loads of other people from Brodgar on Skype claiming how much of a changed man he is and asking for shit.
What a guy
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot