To whom it may concern!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To whom it may concern!

Postby Apillion » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Elchupac wrote:I am in a similar situation, but I am a little noob, so I have to ask - do you need vandalism to destroy that claim post with the ram? Will you leave scents? Summonable? How long will the crime debuff last? I'm asking all of this because I do not want to lose a character just to destroy a small claim. Thanks

Yes vandalism would be a requirement...

If your Hf is on the inside of your Pali no one can summon you.

They can only track to your location but since the claim is right next to your place who ever finds your cent will probably already know where you live.. lol

And if you wait long enough the scent disappears from there inventory/container/ground
Apillion

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:35 am

Elchupac wrote:I am in a similar situation, but I am a little noob, so I have to ask - do you need vandalism to destroy that claim post with the ram? Will you leave scents? Summonable? How long will the crime debuff last? I'm asking all of this because I do not want to lose a character just to destroy a small claim. Thanks

here is some explanation DDDs posted on critiques about the debuffs you get. its quite harsh unless you play 24/7.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43466&start=20#p566527

if devs havent changed much with the village system, you should be able to declaim a small pclaim by your vclaim - if you have a village built, that is. then you dont have to vandalize it.
Tonkyhonk

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:49 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:

here is some explanation DDDs posted on critiques about the debuffs you get. its quite harsh unless you play 24/7.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43466&start=20#p566527

if devs havent changed much with the village system, you should be able to declaim a small pclaim by your vclaim - if you have a village built, that is. then you dont have to vandalize it.

The village claim must be older than the personal claim in order to revoke it.

Banners placed have separate ages from the actual village claims, so you basically can't remove claims that were placed before your village claim covered that land.

Statues are worthless and don't actually expand your village claim. They're just worthless and add to your village's maximum authority, not that you'll be able to revoke any mega claims or anything.
DDDsDD999

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:52 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:The village claim must be older than the personal claim in order to revoke it.

my bad, yeah now i remember other people talking about it somewhere else. thanks for the heads up.
Tonkyhonk

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:36 am

DDDsDD999 wrote: They're just worthless and add to your village's maximum authority, not that you'll be able to revoke any mega claims or anything.

With the current LP rates and lack of LP refunding, I don't see anyone putting up giant claims any time soon, anyway.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 am

MagicManICT wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote: They're just worthless and add to your village's maximum authority, not that you'll be able to revoke any mega claims or anything.

With the current LP rates and lack of LP refunding, I don't see anyone putting up giant claims any time soon, anyway.

I was more making the point that having ass-loads of authority is even more pointless than before. Considering:

1. You can't remove claims that were there before you decided to expand.

2. Any jack-ass can put a claim down next to as many villages as he wants because there's no limit to the amount of claims one can have. Don't even have to bother with making yeo alts.
DDDsDD999

Postby Darruin » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:44 am

There should be a big penalty for claiming near a village.
Darruin

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:I was more making the point that having ass-loads of authority is even more pointless than before. Considering:

1. You can't remove claims that were there before you decided to expand.

2. Any jack-ass can put a claim down next to as many villages as he wants because there's no limit to the amount of claims one can have. Don't even have to bother with making yeo alts.

i agree there that building up authority is pointless for now without any new features added later on, and i hope devs are planning something. it is probably better to start talking about it in critiques forum about it, but since i havent built a village this world, im not sure if im up to it for the time being.

MagicManICT wrote:With the current LP rates and lack of LP refunding, I don't see anyone putting up giant claims any time soon, anyway.

Every new player can build small claims after some time, so asshatting is quite easy im afraid, and unfortunately we have loads of such players...

Darruin wrote:There should be a big penalty for claiming near a village.

not as a penalty, considering some new players do not realize it offending neighbors, but a certain restriction may be nice and would stop making new players feel bad about their careless actions.

either way, sorry to go derailing for the moot. op, i really hope you get to talk to this claim owner and have a fine solution by talking out.
Tonkyhonk

Re: To who it may concern!

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 am

Apillion wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Kaios wrote:it's it's

my grammar isnt important bitch

If your grammar "isn't" why is mine then?

u probably dont have autism
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Apillion » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:11 am

Your right i don't i'm also not english.
Apillion

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot