To whom it may concern!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To whom it may concern!

Postby Eemerald » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:42 am

we had someone build right outside EC walls in world 6, which wasn't an issue per se, except that every faction often used our cr in order to attack one another, and the guy never built walls which is just as well as it would have then created a bigger issue due to potential of bubble wrapping a ram etc...but he didn't last long, because he couldn't really do much outside a large village and eventually left. but he certainly didn't think anything of it...he was also a very messy neighbour...

he/she obviously just wants to build a bond with you <3
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Apillion » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Eemerald wrote:we had someone build right outside EC walls in world 6, which wasn't an issue per se, except that every faction often used our cr in order to attack one another, and the guy never built walls which is just as well as it would have then created a bigger issue due to potential of bubble wrapping a ram etc...but he didn't last long, because he couldn't really do much outside a large village and eventually left. but he certainly didn't think anything of it...he was also a very messy neighbour...

I hope its a she... ;)
Apillion

Postby Eemerald » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Apillion wrote:
Eemerald wrote:we had someone build right outside EC walls in world 6, which wasn't an issue per se, except that every faction often used our cr in order to attack one another, and the guy never built walls which is just as well as it would have then created a bigger issue due to potential of bubble wrapping a ram etc...but he didn't last long, because he couldn't really do much outside a large village and eventually left. but he certainly didn't think anything of it...he was also a very messy neighbour...

I hope its a she... ;)

even the guys are a 'she' ;)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:24 am

Eemerald wrote:even the guys are a 'she' ;)

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up, shook up world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot