Looking for the korean settlement in the south east

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Looking for the korean settlement in the south east

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 am

Koreans had good trading in W7. There was that one trade thread that sounded like someone tried to name a buffet down the road, but they had top quality shit.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby RickyP602 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:45 am

Jackard wrote:do you even know the name?

Oddly enough, they don't even have a village idol. Probably one of the largest settlements I've ever seen and either their idol is so far in and doesn't reach our, or it doesn't exist.

I've never once had a bad experience with Koreans. In haven at least.
RickyP602

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:29 am

They built vc like yesterday, called Castle of Dragons if we're talking about the same thing - I live fairly close to them and I'm constantly going there and killing them if they're outside, they're bad.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby susan_strong » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:50 am

Ozzy123 wrote:They built vc like yesterday, called Castle of Dragons if we're talking about the same thing - I live fairly close to them and I'm constantly going there and killing them if they're outside, they're bad.

show screenshot of they'r village
susan_strong

Previous

Return to The Moot