Abbey of the Flaming Anus

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Abbey of the Flaming Anus

Postby krelker » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Our little village, Abbey of the Flaming Anus, was raided an hour with a half ago. My character Smoked Snake was murdered, along with all tamed animals. Gates were closed, palisade are not broken. It looks like a same bug, isn't it?
krelker

Re: Divine Intervention: The Case of Core vs ST & CotTK

Postby burgingham » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 pm

That would surprise me. They fixed that. There might be other bugs though.

You might want to write the devs a pm with a detailed description plus pictures maybe.

And make sure you ruled out other options like someone getting their master key stolen. An open minehole/cave. Some palisade shenanigans where you thought a cliff was fine and didn't continue the palisade there etc. Palisade was completely dried too yeah? So that it had soak?

Also check for break in scents. I wouldn't completely rule out a palibasher I guess...they can always rebuild after.
burgingham

Postby pimotimo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Oh boy, here we go again
pimotimo

Postby krelker » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm

burgingham wrote:That would surprise me. They fixed that. There might be other bugs though.

You might want to write the devs a pm with a detailed description plus pictures maybe.

And make sure you ruled out other options like someone getting their master key stolen. An open minehole/cave. Some palisade shenanigans where you thought a cliff was fine and didn't continue the palisade there etc. Palisade was completely dried too yeah? So that it had soak?

Also check for break in scents. I wouldn't completely rule out a palibasher I guess...they can always rebuild after.

Palisade was built a month ago. All checked, I can't believe there was a legal intervention.
krelker

Postby Haba » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Post screenshots with scents on.
Haba

Postby Jiochan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Haba wrote:Post screenshots with scents on.

yes please
Jiochan

Postby reichs » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:27 pm

1 and 2nd - village of that guys <Rest in Pussy>
3rd - our raided village

upd: one more screenshot

I'm absolutely sure that it was not cave intervention, i've checked it.
Last edited by reichs on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reichs

Postby Jesterz » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

It appears your cave gate is open and a lot of trespass scents around it. I am going to assume you left the cave gate open and the "bad guy" walked through the cave and got inside. if he didn't walk he probably mined from a near by cave into yours.
Jesterz

Postby reichs » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Jesterz wrote:It appears your cave gate is open and a lot of trespass scents around it. I am going to assume you left the cave gate open and the "bad guy" walked through the cave and got inside. if he didn't walk he probably mined from a near by cave into yours.

Of course we checked this. Our cave have no connection with other cave systems. And there's no new connections, you now.

reichs

Postby Jiochan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm

reichs wrote:
Jesterz wrote:It appears your cave gate is open and a lot of trespass scents around it. I am going to assume you left the cave gate open and the "bad guy" walked through the cave and got inside. if he didn't walk he probably mined from a near by cave into yours.

Of course we checked this. Our cave have no connection with other cave systems. And there's no new connections, you now.

Did you leave the cave door open?
Jiochan

Next

Return to The Moot