Rise of the Attack Bots

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Rise of the Attack Bots

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:46 am

so can someone who has this bot explain if its real or not? what it does? if it just works

does anyone have a video of the bot killing someone? or do they just run around saying things
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jordancoles » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:07 am

spawningmink wrote:so can someone who has this bot explain if its real or not? what it does? if it just works

does anyone have a video of the bot killing someone? or do they just run around saying things

I can confirm combat bots, and there will be a video in due time... Waiting on a funny kill first
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:24 am

jordancoles wrote:
spawningmink wrote:so can someone who has this bot explain if its real or not? what it does? if it just works

I can confirm combat bots, and there will be a video in due time... Waiting on a funny kill first

Doesn't have to be funny, make a video explains how they work and of them in action
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:27 am

spawningmink wrote:
jordancoles wrote:I can confirm combat bots, and there will be a video in due time... Waiting on a funny kill first

Doesn't have to be funny, make a video explains how they work and of them in action

r u stupid?
DDDsDD999

Postby spawningmink » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:
jordancoles wrote:I can confirm combat bots, and there will be a video in due time... Waiting on a funny kill first

r u stupid?

Reported/muted nerd

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:14 am

Autism is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how a person communicates.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby rewan2 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:38 am

So, Jorb, do something with them, or it will be botgame like legacy.
rewan2

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:44 am

Why would people bot combat? For most players who engage in combat, the whole reason is to experience combat.

There were very few combat bots in legacy haven. Only ones I can think of were the ones that did standing still combat, which were sitting ducks.
DDDsDD999

Postby Hervarth » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:26 am

but someone wrote a forum post! it must be true...
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Postby jorb » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:57 am

Sever wrote:the combat system, a system which is so shitty that it would be the equivalent of trying to jump in real life and instead punching yourself in the face.

Go play in traffic.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot