New Brodgar Peace Treaty

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar Peace Treaty

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:32 pm

When I stopped playing late in W7 like virtually everyone else, I passed off LS to the longterm resident that had been Chieftain. There were CRs out. I can't speak to what happened after that as I was not playing, and maintained no role in administration of the city.

I'm sorry for your past difficulties, I certainly could have done a better job laying out a succession plan to all the W7 New Brodgar residents and making it clear who to turn to for administrative needs.

As I said earlier, however, this is the first I've heard of this complaint. Further, most of the W7 New Brodgarians that play in W8 live in New Brodgar. I'm not sure if your accurately guiding your frustration, and/or may be misconstruing past events, especially because you seem to refer to me as the LS of W7 New Brodgar even when I had stopped playing.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:03 pm

venatorvenator wrote:I'm not sure I understand your criticism, sorry.

i dont think i included any criticism to you, but your call.

venatorvenator wrote:That's not what I expect though. I expect leaders to behave as leaders and be responsible for their villagers - for their actions, and also for their needs.

you know you cant expect others to do what you want the way you want to the certain level you want, even if what you want or what you think this world needs is so simple and natural or regarded as some common sense or absolutely easy for you to do it.
Tonkyhonk

Postby NaoWhut » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Ainran killed spruce cap newbs because they are raiders. They came to the city and killed an afk force trespassed alt before anything was said to them. They trolled people's shit.

Anyone looking for their reasons beyond "they want PvP and to grief" are being misled by the obvious smoke screen.

Not complicated.

So many brain cells
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Lorefin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Well Brodgar was never a safe place xD Living there would be really frightening for me
Lorefin

Postby fuinharlz » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Lorefin wrote:Well Brodgar was never a safe place xD Living there would be really frightening for me

Actually, there's no safe place in haven. Only way you can get relative safety is walking 10+ hours from the center in a single direction WITH all your friends already together, and hope to get a good camp with bwalls and everything else before anybody else arrives there!
fuinharlz

Postby NaoWhut » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:18 am

Does this mean Brodgar is a competitive faction?
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby rye130 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:38 am

What lovely friends!
rye130

Previous

Return to The Moot