Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Postby susan_strong » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:31 pm

shadowchris wrote:"Fair fighting". What is this strange concept you speak of :?

Fighting fully naked with another full naked raider in middle of swamp :oops:

Jesterz wrote:If you would like to leave your village name and perhaps a screenshot of the minimap of your area we can think about leaving you alone when found.

are you sure it wont lure raiders even more?
susan_strong

Postby rye130 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Procne wrote:Reminds me of first days of Popham in Salem when groups were hunting noobs and hermits before it was possible to erect meaningful defenses

They had more than enough defense to keep people out. The problem was they literally left their gate open and then had master keys to all their other gates laying about.

susan_strong wrote:So you raid every noob village around newb spawn? What the point of that, you dont get good q materials or anything. You dont even fight lonely hermits in fair fighting but abusing 5v1 "feature"

To be fair, we were expecting to find some pretty nice loot inside and then were pretty disappointed when we finally got inside. We also intentionally tried to do as little pure griefing of their base as we could. We took what we wanted, but didn't do nearly as much damage as we could have to the group.

Noted that friendship is an abuse. Will investigate.
rye130

Postby NaoWhut » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Pretty sure that guy i accidentally killed
was a 1v1, but he was too busy panicking
and slamming his head into a cupboard...
i'm unsure if that was an attempted mating
ritual or what

TBH i was gonna let him live, but then my
feigned dodge went off and apparently the
guy didn't have much HP to start
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Hervarth » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

susan_strong, you're arguing morality and honour with people who specifically roleplay amoral killers (being kind to them). i don't actually understand why they are responding, tbh.
_Gunnar's alt
Hervarth

Postby Jesterz » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Hervarth wrote:susan_strong, you're arguing morality and honour with people who specifically roleplay amoral killers (being kind to them). i don't actually understand why they are responding, tbh.

I would assume she might say where she lives. Also post count. ¦]
Jesterz

Postby NaoWhut » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Hervarth wrote:susan_strong, you're arguing morality and honour with people who specifically roleplay amoral killers (being kind to them). i don't actually understand why they are responding, tbh.

I don't roleplay, i'm a sociopath irl.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Strandmullen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:56 pm

I usually enjoy your raiding videos alot, even though this one was not all that interesting. Just like you though, I don't understand how people are willing to put time into this game without properly defending themselves. Why would you even bother building a palisade if you're just gonna leave it open! ;)
Strandmullen

Postby jordancoles » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 pm

ramones wrote:JC, is it only me or are you having like 500-600 ping? :?

I don't even know dude, haven plays like shit for me now :(

My fiancee can't even play because of black loadscreens and lag

I can't tell if the game is poorly optimised or if its my fault but my computer can run other games like tera without lags
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby banok » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Yeah JLo really need to up their game on the performance of this game. Like if they ever did decide to release on steam it would get bad reviews based on optimisation/lag alone.
banok

Postby jordancoles » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Well the game plays alright when I'm not running obs, but I've optimised it as best I can and still get lags like this.

Only with haven I might add.

It was 2000x's worse when we were also using Skype but its definitely limiting what I can record...

If we got into a big fight I'd try my best but I'd likely close my program to fight
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot