Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Postby LadyV » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 am

Yes lag is an issue for me as well.
LadyV

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:38 am

susan_strong wrote:So you raid every noob village around newb spawn?

its just showing how their scout fails that they havent found any "decent" villages to attack yet, and many decent villages have moved out far enough. i understand the victims frustration, either just take them as npc and move on, or learn to defend well (and/or fight back if youre up to it).

rye130 wrote:We also intentionally tried to do as little pure griefing of their base as we could. We took what we wanted, but didn't do nearly as much damage as we could have to the group.

dont you still get that such a phrase makes you the real jerk more than your action? those "thank me cause i didnt kill you" or "i could have done this and that but i didnt"... cmon, it only works for the retards, or its something others say to comfort the victims but NEVER by the victimizers. stop trying to play "a nice person" as a raider. man up and just take the role and hatred you deserve and dont be afraid of being hated for whatever you do. enjoy when karma hits you back.
btw, i still remember your old thread where you got shot dead as a farmer - it was the first congress thread i read in these forums. time flies.

jordancoles wrote:whatever

wondering why you dont seem to be using boshaws client.
Tonkyhonk

Postby jordancoles » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:42 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:
jordancoles wrote:whatever

wondering why you dont seem to be using boshaws client.

I lag worse while using it because of all of the bells and whistles
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:55 am

jordancoles wrote:I lag worse while using it because of all of the bells and whistles

oh sure, sure :lol:
Tonkyhonk

Postby jordancoles » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:50 am

LadyV wrote:Yes lag is an issue for me as well.

Looking for a solution to my problem if anyone has any knowledge of OBS or how I can better optimize my computer for Haven
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=44072
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Shoeeee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 am

more RAM
Shoeeee

Postby Kaios » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Shoeeee wrote:more RAM

I honestly can't think of many other solutions, running a pretty decent computer here and I don't have any lag issues ever although the big fields do cause me some latency at times. Haven hasn't ever been very well optimized in terms of resource use, maybe java is to blame, maybe loftar, maybe both.
Kaios

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:08 pm

burgingham wrote:Oh here we go with the Russian conspiracy theory shit again: Inner Party controls the devs, they are just our puppets to make your poor lives harder so you have to defend yourself by abusing even more bugs!

I've thought about it, and I've come to the conclusion that I must become a whistleblower (sorry Jorb).
Moving to Russia for diplomatic reasons.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby Cayur » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:28 pm

burgingham wrote:Oh here we go with the Russian conspiracy theory shit again: Inner Party controls the devs, they are just our puppets to make your poor lives harder so you have to defend yourself by abusing even more bugs!

Inner party did 9/11
Cayur

Postby Valten21 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:13 am

turning into a computer chair shaped lizard while posting in the IP

#Ainranhype thread
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot