Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Exodia - Power Underwhelming

Postby jasonc1982 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:52 am

from what I can see noobs have a much better chance of defending self this world combat system seems a lot easier
jasonc1982

Postby jordancoles » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 am

jasonc1982 wrote:from what I can see noobs have a much better chance of defending self this world combat system seems a lot easier

It's nice :)

Everyone with a sword can have a fighting chance
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby FerrousToast » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:08 pm

jordancoles wrote:
jasonc1982 wrote:from what I can see noobs have a much better chance of defending self this world combat system seems a lot easier

well, that might be different now with some players having q 10-30 average swords/armor, and others having 80-100, but we will just have to see how this all turns out. I for one am very afraid :P
FerrousToast

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Everyone can get high quality metal with a few weeks effort now. The other limiting factors have become far less important, and the diminishing returns on higher level gear will create a smaller disparity between the highest and the lowest.

If anything this is a more egalitarian system (if still broken).
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:09 pm

FerrousToast wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

well, that might be different now with some players having q 10-30 average swords/armor, and others having 80-100, but we will just have to see how this all turns out. I for one am very afraid :P

This was normal two weeks into older worlds. I had a q60 militia sword at the end of the first week of world 5 as I had a good quality clay node and q85 iron node.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Astarisk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 pm

I woudlnt call q85 ore normal, that was pretty damn rare to get. Your experience sounds like its far from normal x]
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:59 pm

For a hermit, yeah, it was rare. For the big factions, it was par for the course because they just spammed the search for mines just like they spammed the search for clay and water. (I will admit I lucked out in that I could mine it with such low strength that first week. :lol: )
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot