Lock please

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bob Dole faction official truce with brodgar

Postby maze » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Avu wrote:
Vigilance wrote:could be worse, you could be a LARPer casual.

Come on, everyone knows I couldn't.

P.S. There is an even more abominable creature than the larper casual it's the larper masochist... they know who they are.

8-)
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: Bob Dole faction official truce with brodgar

Postby fecal » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:41 pm

I'm fine with murder IMO. If you play anticipating your death, your countermeasures should ensure its not that painful. If you cant get enough curious to keep at least one alt studying then your doing something wrong imo. Priorities. If I got murdered today, It would suck, but I would carry on. Now if my entire town I spent months on were completely razed. That might drive me to say fuck this world and try again next time.

Maybe outside of palisades/brickwall, make a limit on how many items can be destroyed by those whom do not have permissions to destroy objects, perhaps based on the size of the claim or something. If someone wants to raze a village, let it be over the course of raiding for a week.

If the village is inactive, who cares you dont need to destroy everything.
If the village is active they have to defend at every point, and worst case if they know they are going to lose, it gives them to recover, and move on.
fecal

Previous

Return to The Moot