Amish Paradise

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Amish Paradise

Postby MusicWarrior » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:19 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:the last part of ur post is the most autistic thing ive ever read tbh

I've seen your posts before and you really like the word "autistic", looking at your style of posting, avatar and nickname you have autism in common.
Ganhart wrote:
MusicWarrior wrote: it's embarrasing for LS of Amish to hear how someone blacken their names. Demanding wrought from poor hermits?! And now they came by to kill fishing sprucecap and destroy what can be destroyed outside the brickwall? Why Amish Paradise? We've heard such great things from your mouths about your village, are we going to hear more?

Don't know what are you speaking about, I've already stated in this thread, that we are not really that friendly.

Not really that friendly? What does it mean for you? Does "not really that friendly" mean kill whatever moves and destroy whatever can be destroyed? Yeah, pupsi stated something too, that his not killing people. How much time it took him to came back with 2 friends and try to kill fishing alt? :lol:
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby Ganhart » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:49 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:Not really that friendly? What does it mean for you? Does "not really that friendly" mean kill whatever moves and destroy whatever can be destroyed? Yeah, pupsi stated something too, that his not killing people. How much time it took him to came back with 2 friends and try to kill fishing alt? :lol:

What I mean is that we can kill people if we have some reason to do it. As for assault of your village, the main reason was your annoyance.
Anyway, if you want any more info from me - send me a private message or ask me on skype. But if you just wish to continue your shitposting in this thread, then I should not interrupt you further.
Ganhart

Postby MusicWarrior » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:39 am

You get annoyed really fast or thats how you want to change your appearance? Because I don't get your logic, you write that you are "not that friendly village", but when someone hates you are killing him instead of showing your virtues? Could I know how your friendliness looks? Because unfortunately I can't ask hermits who had no wrought for supergrid lords :(
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:06 am

MusicWarrior wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:the last part of ur post is the most autistic thing ive ever read tbh

I've seen your posts before and you really like the word "autistic", looking at your style of posting, avatar and nickname you have autism in common.

ya i have autism urs is just worse than mine smh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:28 am

If I earned a dime every time people misused the word autism, I won't ever need to get a job...
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby barra » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:56 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:Equipment buffs don't apply to valhalla requirements. Could be the answer.

Base int was high enough and easily had enough lp. Thought maybe there was something else needed to do to make the rainbow appear.
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Postby Kaios » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:14 am

barra wrote:Base int was high enough and easily had enough lp. Thought maybe there was something else needed to do to make the rainbow appear.

If you had at least 50 int and 100k LP you should be able to see it so I don't know. There could perhaps be some issue if you inherited the character again but I'm not certain of that.

When you can see it, the rainbow is located here.
Kaios

Postby Onep » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:40 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:If I earned a dime every time people misused the word autism, I won't ever need to get a job...

Autism bux don't pay that much, don't get your hopes up.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Previous

Return to The Moot