Amish Paradise

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Amish Paradise

Postby barra » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:27 am

A friendly chap from "Amish Paradise" came by today to let us know the supergrid we're farming in belongs to his village. He asked for a very reasonable tribute of 10 wrought iron and reminded us this payment was due in two days or else. Unfortunately, he didn't give any contact details before he left. If anyone from Amish Paradise wants to chat, I'm right here.
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Re: Amish Paradise

Postby Zeler » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:47 am

Willing to share location?
Zeler

Postby Pupsi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:26 pm

w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby DeadlyPencil » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm

I would be interested to know what they consider to be part of their supergrid. What direction from their village are you?
DeadlyPencil

Postby Ganhart » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:35 pm

barra wrote:A friendly chap from "Amish Paradise" came by today to let us know the supergrid we're farming in belongs to his village. He asked for a very reasonable tribute of 10 wrought iron and reminded us this payment was due in two days or else. Unfortunately, he didn't give any contact details before he left. If anyone from Amish Paradise wants to chat, I'm right here.

As a LS of Amish Paradise I can confirm, that none of our people asked for tributes for our village from anyone near us. Somebody probably wanted to fool you. Sorry for that.
Ganhart

Postby Bramson » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:03 pm

I have no relations with the person who demanded tribute or Amish paradise... but if you still are looking for someone to give tribute to; Bramson will step up and most gratefully accept your tribute of 10 bars of wrought iron.

Upon arrival i will make a customized runestone, stating a custom phrase sitting on a 3x3 grid of custom stonework.

Note: (Stone must be provided if you want specific color for runestone that is not near your location)
"All video/images of coles abominably wearing beard will be purged from the forums." - Jorb

"We won't ever deploy our militia to fight anyone." - Robben_DuMarsch, leader of New Brodgar; diagnosis: Napoleon Syndrome
Bramson

Postby barra » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:28 am

Ganhart wrote:As a LS of Amish Paradise I can confirm, that none of our people asked for tributes for our village from anyone near us. Somebody probably wanted to fool you. Sorry for that.

No worries, thanks.
loftar wrote:You do appear to need a good trolling.
barra

Postby Koyu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 pm

I have some murder scents leading to Amish Paradise, really friendly.
Koyu

Postby Ganhart » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Koyu wrote:I have some murder scents leading to Amish Paradise, really friendly.

Did I mentioned, that our village is friendly?
Ganhart

Postby raybon256 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:14 pm

I think if someone in Amish Paradise left a murder scent, all you would have to do is put in a container to show to the leaders of Amish Paradise, they can confirm someone in their village is a murderer, and can deal with them accordingly.
raybon256

Next

Return to The Moot