Ainran&R'lyeh vs Brodgar&Friends megathread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ainran&R'lyeh vs Brodgar&Friends megathread

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 am

1 screen of actual fight, 14 pages of shittalk. Its even worse than in old haven.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby maze » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 am

Leksar wrote:
Valten21 wrote:but I'm relieved to find out it was actually Dis. That's tite, happens...

No, it was A.D.

Koya by himself actually

Im getting the sarcasm here, and the need to up your post counts :|

but~
on behalf of old AD and X DIS in the traders union...nope, not any of us and Koya is MIA.

I'm 99% sure Lady-goo is not in this war, as I know where her village is.
and nor is the traders union fighting you guys.

you are legitimately getting beat by brodgar.

I myself have no interest in wars these days, I got 5000 carrots to pick and replant and a world to map to make.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Raffeh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 am

The scents point to brodgar but one of two screenshots was on a Russian forum. Must of been a mixture of two groups imo
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby jordancoles » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:18 am

Brodgar and Great Houses

We told you guys this like, 3 hours after the fight happened
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby banok » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 am

jorb wrote:Much thread. Such quality.

Such update, much changes, wow. :P
banok

Postby Gabula » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:42 am

This is my favorite thread! Well done everyone, a great morning read :)
Gabula

Re: Core Ainran Down

Postby banok » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:02 am

LadyGoo wrote:One of yours was saying that he would call it a fair play if there would be only New Brodgarians ganking. However, he forgot the fact that R'lyeh called their own allies to help.

You misunderstood my meaning. but anyway I'm flattered you think what I post on these forums actually matters one lick, but its doesn't. my opinions are my own and often very different to most of my ingame allies, but they are really not that important because I'm not in charge of anything.

To elaborate. 12 ambushing 6 and killing 1 is not really a victory. None the less I would be impressed if all 12 were new brodgar noobies, who swapped sprucaps for winged helms and used superior numbers to get the advantage on us, that would be a valid tactic if it were the reality. But alas that does not seem to be the case, other parties are involved and the force was unlikely to be all from NB. Infact I suspect NB may entirely be a front for these parties to dominate the server and still be seen as "the good guys", which would be even more impressive.
banok

Postby VonCloud » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:08 am

This is starting to get ridiculous :lol:
VonCloud

Postby shadowchris » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 am

Raffeh wrote:The scents point to brodgar but one of two screenshots was on a Russian forum. Must of been a mixture of two groups imo

Yeah a picture of a battle that was posted on the public forum, somehow made its way to another public forum. How in the world did that happen. :roll:. If you were to find it on the Korean forums, would you suspect we got Korean allies too?
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby bmjclark » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:48 am

To be fair, the giant zerg we had outside our wall a week or so ago had scents that pointed to great houses ;), so russians. I do believe brodgar was at that as well
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot