Ainran&R'lyeh vs Brodgar&Friends megathread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ainran&R'lyeh vs Brodgar&Friends megathread

Postby bmjclark » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:00 am

Vigilance wrote:tbh the only bad threads i see about this conflict have so far come from r'lyeh/ainran side

robben's aren't fantastic but they sure aren't devoid of purpose.

To be fair, i haven't wanted to post threads about any of this ;)
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby banok » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:04 am

Sorry clark. I won't make another moot thread now I know the level of shit posting.

I mean on one of our Rlyeh-only raids we got past the walls of village and made off with a whole wagon full of loot. But now I'm glad I didn't make a thread because every reply would have been about ainran ;)
banok

Re: Core Ainran Down

Postby _Gunnar » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:09 am

banok wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:I agree.

Given that it seems like its always going to be those numbers, its pretty much an ultimate victory unless something changes...

Yeah its a fair point. If the whole zerg was brodgar, I'd say fair play. But I really don't think that was the case, is it LadyGoo?

also please link where are we bragging about noob kills?

Well, I don't see how Brodgar potentially having allies/coalition partners in any way invalidates their victory...
_Gunnar

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:46 am

jordancoles wrote:
Oddity wrote:>Aynrand crying about cheapness when their own tactics are used against them

Where are Ainran members crying?

All I see from Ainran members is admitting to the death, and claiming that it was an outnumbered fight (which it was)
We've all played this game long enough to know what it's about

The people posting the most in all of these threads are the R'lyeh guys, who are their own village, and they weren't even the ones to die

We actually haven't even talked about it since shortly after Clark died and we threw a care-package of curios at him

u guys r tots crying, keep going on about the numbers being so much when in all pics its confirmed 12 yet u guys try 2 exaggerate it as if its almost double that and u guys ere like 7 (5 R'lyeh and 2 ainrain) thats not even a zerg its not even that bad. and u guyz tried 2 lie about even more brodgar chasing u guys off screen

smh such noobs god.......
ChildhoodObesity

Postby sabinati » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:48 am

Vigilance wrote:really glad the mods merged these gems together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here
sabinati

Postby jordancoles » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:58 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
Oddity wrote:>Aynrand crying about cheapness when their own tactics are used against them

Where are Ainran members crying?

All I see from Ainran members is admitting to the death, and claiming that it was an outnumbered fight (which it was)
We've all played this game long enough to know what it's about

The people posting the most in all of these threads are the R'lyeh guys, who are their own village, and they weren't even the ones to die

We actually haven't even talked about it since shortly after Clark died and we threw a care-package of curios at him

u guys r tots crying, keep going on about the numbers being so much when in all pics its confirmed 12 yet u guys try 2 exaggerate it as if its almost double that and u guys ere like 7 (5 R'lyeh and 2 ainrain) thats not even a zerg its not even that bad. and u guyz tried 2 lie about even more brodgar chasing u guys off screen

smh such noobs god.......

I don't think you understand who in this thread belongs to Ainran and who belongs to R'lyeh

All Ainran has said is that it was outnumbered and sure, we said 20, I'd like to see you pull out an accurate head-count while running

Also, we had 7 in party, but not all 7 were there
I was sitting at the crossroads with 1 other person when they said not to port through, and so Clark was the only person from Ainran being chased out of the split group
Others like Raffeh were porting away and joined me at the other CR seconds later

Clark just got unlucky and his port to the CR we were waiting at got interrupted

It was never 7 of us standing face to face with 12, lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:08 am

_Gunnar wrote:Well, I don't see how Brodgar potentially having allies/coalition partners in any way invalidates their victory...

Double standards again. R'lyeh can declare war on New Brodgar and have Ainran as their ally. However, if New Brodgar brings its own allies, it is not a fair play.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:08 am

jordancoles wrote:I don't think you understand who in this thread belongs to Ainran and who belongs to R'lyeh

i know exactly who is who ok, i could definitely dig through the thread and find atleast 2 ainran posts claiming 20 (probably a lot more) smh
jordancoles wrote:All Ainran has said is that it was outnumbered and sure, we said 20, I'd like to see you pull out an accurate head-count while running

that doesnt matter tho because even after they had posted pics u guys continued to say they had more off screen chasing ur other guys smh
jordancoles wrote:Also, we had 7 in party, but not all 7 were there
I was sitting at the crossroads with 1 other person when they said not to port through, and so Clark was the only person from Ainran being chased out of the split group
Others like Raffeh were porting away and joined me at the other CR seconds later
Clark just got unlucky and his port to the CR we were waiting at got interrupted
It was never 7 of us standing face to face with 12, lol

this doesnt rly matter tho, u just cuz u guys suck at taking crz and have bad organization!!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 am

LadyGoo wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:Well, I don't see how Brodgar potentially having allies/coalition partners in any way invalidates their victory...

Double standards again. R'lyeh can declare war on New Brodgar and have Ainran as their ally. However, if New Brodgar brings its own allies, it is not a fair play.

wonderful post ladygoo

dont u ever call me fat again
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby jordancoles » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 am

Troll buddi don't make me blok u ok myhead hurts
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot