New Brodgar - War of Newb Defense

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar - War of Newb Defense

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 pm

kaizokuroof wrote:I love that most of you seem like it's a reasonable thing, to request Robben to step down from the Law Speaking position in Brodgar. As far as I know, he's the only person who has managed to turn Brodgar from a steaming pile, shit heap of past worlds to something that actually functions as a open plan village. No one else would step up to the plate to manage something so large.
About the stab about walls and them/him being too lazy to build them. Are you completely fucking retarded? Brodgar is intended to be this way, an open city, that anyone may freely come and enjoy the sights or talk to the kind folk.

i agree fully, BUT at the same time i also feel like the update with the visitor buff was made for places like new brodgar and i really wish theyd take the advantage of it. they could build a big brickwall (thought it must be a hard work) and leave the gates open to keep the free air, although im sure it doesnt feel the same. (like, they didnt even build palisades either before, did they?)
Tonkyhonk

Postby _Gunnar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:I love that most of you seem like it's a reasonable thing, to request Robben to step down from the Law Speaking position in Brodgar. As far as I know, he's the only person who has managed to turn Brodgar from a steaming pile, shit heap of past worlds to something that actually functions as a open plan village. No one else would step up to the plate to manage something so large.
About the stab about walls and them/him being too lazy to build them. Are you completely fucking retarded? Brodgar is intended to be this way, an open city, that anyone may freely come and enjoy the sights or talk to the kind folk.

i agree fully, BUT at the same time i also feel like the update with the visitor buff was made for places like new brodgar and i really wish theyd take the advantage of it. they could build a big brickwall (thought it must be a hard work) and leave the gates open to keep the free air, although im sure it doesnt feel the same. (like, they didnt even build palisades either before, did they?)

They were trying after the visitor update. The problem is that since soak is 0 when its built, Ainran were just knocking it down immediately with rage alts.
_Gunnar

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:56 pm

:(
Tonkyhonk

Postby boshaw » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:15 pm

_Gunnar wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:

They were trying after the visitor update. The problem is that since soak is 0 when its built, Ainran were just knocking it down immediately with rage alts.

It wasn't a brick anyway. It was pally and you can see remnants of it on the east side.
boshaw

Postby _Gunnar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Right. You would have done the same thing to a BW though ;)
_Gunnar

Postby boshaw » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:17 pm

_Gunnar wrote:Right. You would have done the same thing to a BW though ;)

Of course 8-) , we should have just let the pali go up for false security.
boshaw

Postby bmjclark » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:17 am

_Gunnar wrote:

To be fair, the entire village wasn't even claimed. We could of left it up and walked inside and off claim to drop the debuff. If they had of claimed the walls we couldnt of broken it because i literally used fresh spawn chars to do it.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 am

bmjclark wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:

To be fair, the entire village wasn't even claimed. We could of left it up and walked inside and off claim to drop the debuff. If they had of claimed the walls we couldnt of broken it because i literally used fresh spawn chars to do it.

lol,ok. I didnt pay attention to what was claimed when I visited.
_Gunnar

Postby jordancoles » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 am

1000th reply
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ydex » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:47 am

that is not the most effective way to wield a sledgehammer :lol:

looks cute tho
bold
ydex

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot