Known Murderers and thieves

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Known Murderers and thieves

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:01 am

Here we go. Thats my old base, i moved from here, coz first some folks from brodgar kill my friend(there was a huge thread with tons of butthurt, and yeah after they kill they leave NB)
Anyway after that some people from Erebus hang around and break the wall(check it with twink) now i know if u use crossroads from here, u can go to Erebus and old wiped Core. And we all know they are aggresive and mad.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Re: Known Murderers and thieves

Postby Glorthan » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Vivikus wrote:
Glorthan wrote:
Vivikus wrote:Dunno. But I mean it would make it hurtful to knock me out and take my keys to get in and steal my stuff. It's another to kill me outright.

Wait you carry around a master key? Slave keys exist so that if you die you don't lose your village.

Also it's quite difficult to locate down a stranger's base without scents from them.

Yes well the key thing I learned too late. I was told they only work from inside the gate.

Being that they murdered me, committed thievery, committed battery, and committed vandalism, it very easy to locate their hearth fires and their small base. Not sure what you meant by your last statement.

My comment about scents was in reply to this: "take my keys to get in and steal my stuff." Hard to find a person's base that you've killed/KOed.
Glorthan

Previous

Return to The Moot