Known Murderers and thieves

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Known Murderers and thieves

Postby Onep » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Zeler wrote:All of our fighters got killed by Brodgar already. We havent murdered anyone in ages.

That's a bold faced lie. I wish we were that successful.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby graal » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 pm

LorenzoVonMatterhorn is who I believe lives there.
graal

Postby maze » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Vivikus wrote:Haven and hearth is a vicious game, we all know that. Eventually you will die.

I like to be more friendly, saying hello to all passerby and offering anything I can. I've been called foolish by most but for the most part I find it fun to give people the things I have. I've tamed aurich and made wagons for people, I've given loads of wool away, and I've worked well with a few others in a happy little camp.

Unfortunately, I tried to say hi to an individual and he and three others ported through a road we were near and killed me. It is the way of the game. I came back on a fresh character to tell them that it was a moot point, as I give willingly to anyone and have even made armor for those who pass by or given the leather I had (I am a hunter and tailor by trade... or was).

The response I got was basically that they kill for fun and take things because they can. I found it odd but we all enjoy different aspects of the game.

For anyone interested in staying safe, the band of four are equipped with metal armor and swords, do damage into the 200's with their first hit so I assume a decent strength and UA score. Their base is brick walled and is located here in the center of this link:
http://map.apxeolog.com/?x=383.2&y=-417.04&zoom=5

Tread lightly and play with others as you will.

Remember folks, exactly who you are in this game is who you are inside yourself. ;)

did you get killed right outside FC or were you attacked somewhere near FC or does the scents point to FC?
edit: my mistake wrong town.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Vivikus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:09 am

Zeler wrote:
Cajoes wrote:
Zeler wrote:Strangely close to New Brodgar and Bob Doles place. Coincidence?

I honestly assumed it was one of yours, seeing how your tribe is at war with New Brodgar over the pettiest of slights and all.

All of our fighters got killed by Brodgar already. We havent murdered anyone in ages.

Why would a fight between New Brogdar and other people somehow involve this?

They were scouting roads and running around looking. The scout saw me, I saw the scout. He seemed like he was searching for something so I said hello and tried to talk to see what he was looking for. That's when his friends came through the road and immediately attacked. I didn't even get a chance to get a block up, they were attacking me and immediately hit me.

So much for trying to be helpful, they were looking for someone to kill and then steal from. Well they found it: Me.

Oops.
Vivikus

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:21 am

I know New Brodgar had nothing to do with this.
Until any evidence shows otherwise, I wouldn't suspect Ainran/R'Lyeh have anything to do with this.

There are other people in this world than just us :D
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Glorthan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 am

Vivikus wrote:Dunno. But I mean it would make it hurtful to knock me out and take my keys to get in and steal my stuff. It's another to kill me outright.

Wait you carry around a master key? Slave keys exist so that if you die you don't lose your village.

Also it's quite difficult to locate down a stranger's base without scents from them.
Glorthan

Postby Vivikus » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:19 am

Glorthan wrote:
Vivikus wrote:Dunno. But I mean it would make it hurtful to knock me out and take my keys to get in and steal my stuff. It's another to kill me outright.

Wait you carry around a master key? Slave keys exist so that if you die you don't lose your village.

Also it's quite difficult to locate down a stranger's base without scents from them.

Yes well the key thing I learned too late. I was told they only work from inside the gate.

Being that they murdered me, committed thievery, committed battery, and committed vandalism, it very easy to locate their hearth fires and their small base. Not sure what you meant by your last statement.
Vivikus

Postby Bramson » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 am

Zeler wrote:
Cajoes wrote:
Zeler wrote:Strangely close to New Brodgar and Bob Doles place. Coincidence?

I honestly assumed it was one of yours, seeing how your tribe is at war with New Brodgar over the pettiest of slights and all.

All of our fighters got killed by Brodgar already. We havent murdered anyone in ages.

I believe you, I have an alt in Brodgar, and robben is obsessed with power and numbers, he thinks he is unstoppable.
"All video/images of coles abominably wearing beard will be purged from the forums." - Jorb

"We won't ever deploy our militia to fight anyone." - Robben_DuMarsch, leader of New Brodgar; diagnosis: Napoleon Syndrome
Bramson

Postby Bowshot125 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:16 am

Amazingly everyone has an alt in brodgar, does that mean you are intimidated? Or just nosey?
Bowshot125

Postby Cajoes » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:27 am

Whats wrong with being on the winning team?
Cajoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot