Rl’yeh is sinking, hasn’t reached the bottom yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Rl’yeh is sinking, hasn’t reached the bottom yet

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 pm

romovs wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:
molenga wrote:I lived in emerald city for a while in w7, they were "peacefull", still fit in my description. ¦]

Also, pretty sure you also have raiders in your village, which one are you from anyway?

ask em what i told her about emerald city. no matter what the truth was, im sure she read my pm calling her village fake peaceful.

I usually don't partake in such conversions of in any other threads for that matter :)
But I remember you keeping same line of thought in old W7 forum, so frankly I am curious. Is there any actual evidence of EC doing any crimes in W7 (haven't played with them during W5/W6 so don't care) ?

I lived in EC in W7 (not from the very beginning though) and during that time no one of the members partook in offensive activity. With two exceptions, which to my knowledge weren't even public hence me wondering.
During late W7 when a few new people joined, who basically kept playing for two villages, there were two (or maybe just one can't remember) node takeovers by that subgroup of people. And one player going rogue who actually might have done some raiding without others knowing. He killed an EC member in the end.
This of course doesn't eliminate someone having double life and doing such things in secrecy using alts, but knowing most members I am fairly certain that wasn't the case.

Well, I only joined EC near the end of the world, and at that time most people had already quit so maybe that influenced on the person decision to go raiding? Also he used a base outside the village to do so according to him.
molenga

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:47 pm

molenga wrote:Also, according to your opinion everyone in NB that helps Bob Dole in anyway whatsoever is also responsible for any and all criminal behaviour he performs in the future, guess thats a good thing, even tough I would still think only the LS and himself would be responsible for that.

this is not NB thread, so ill make it short. i dont exactly see NB as peaceful either, and im always ready to attack their posts when/if i see an opportunity. that said, as long as NB villagers claim to have forgiven overtyped and he hasnt been raiding as of late, then i dont know what the issue you continue to have unless you have a proof that overtyped has recently raided someone. the difference is that you guys "knew" 5 were not peaceful at that time and still claimed peaceful.

@romovs, how about pming me for a completely off-topic, or make your own thread?
Tonkyhonk

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:
molenga wrote:Also, according to your opinion everyone in NB that helps Bob Dole in anyway whatsoever is also responsible for any and all criminal behaviour he performs in the future, guess thats a good thing, even tough I would still think only the LS and himself would be responsible for that.

this is not NB thread, so ill make it short. i dont exactly see NB as peaceful either, and im always ready to attack their posts when/if i see an opportunity. that said, as long as NB villagers claim to have forgiven overtyped and he hasnt been raiding as of late, then i dont know what the issue you continue to have unless you have a proof that overtyped has recently raided someone. the difference is that you guys "knew" 5 were not peaceful at that time and still claimed peaceful.

@romovs, how about pming me for a completely off-topic, or make your own thread?

As I clearly said "future" crimes, assuming that he does commit any in the nearby future.
molenga

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:53 pm

molenga wrote:As I clearly said "future" crimes, assuming that he does commit any in the nearby future.

im sometimes a medium, but i cant foresee a select future as you wish. ¦]
Tonkyhonk

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:
molenga wrote:As I clearly said "future" crimes, assuming that he does commit any in the nearby future.

im sometimes a medium, but i cant foresee a select future as you wish. ¦]

I don´t see the future either mate, im just assuming Bob Dole will eventually get bored and raid and murder people because that is what Bob Dole like to do. :lol:
molenga

Postby romovs » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:01 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:@romovs, how about pming me for a completely off-topic, or make your own thread?

Sure, feel free to answer that in a PM if you prefer.
romovs

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:04 pm

im not going to pm you when it is you who have a question.
Tonkyhonk

Postby romovs » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Mmm ok.
Sorry for bothering your highness. :lol:
romovs

Postby shadowchris » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:15 pm

molenga wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:
molenga wrote:Also, you still have not mentioned what village you belong to currently?

Tonkyhonk wrote:i dont have a village this world

I see, anyway, the way I see it you are not respondisble for the people that live in your village, at most the LS is responsible not the villagers, but thats just my opinion on the matter, not that any of this matters anymore since ry´leh is gone.

Uhhh yes you are. If you have idiots in your village leaving murder scents, the person tracking is going to blame the whole village. That's why people say "no griefing" in their recruitment threads.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:19 pm

shadowchris wrote:Uhhh yes you are. If you have idiots in your village leaving murder scents, the person tracking is going to blame the whole village. That's why people say "no griefing" in their recruitment threads.

Fair enough, will keep in mind for future reference, and will be sure to blame entire villages for the actions of a few isolated members. ¦]
molenga

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot