Rl’yeh is sinking, hasn’t reached the bottom yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Rl’yeh is sinking, hasn’t reached the bottom yet

Postby _Gunnar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 pm

My point of view of "no scent" villages - often it seems to mean that if something happened another group would do your dirty work for you.
The whole village has to be held accountable for the actions of villagers, if they do not take action against the individual villagers they are complicit. I remember in w6 some lawspeaker who was stealing in trades, I convinced his villagers to open their gates to me since they had no idea what he was doing, so I could kill him and recover my friend's silver. Thats probably the correct response if you consider yourself peaceful, tbh.

I consider myself pretty peaceful in some sense, though.
_Gunnar

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:27 pm

_Gunnar wrote:My point of view of "no scent" villages - often it seems to mean that if something happened another group would do your dirty work for you.
The whole village has to be held accountable for the actions of villagers, if they do not take action against the individual villagers they are complicit. I remember in w6 some lawspeaker who was stealing in trades, I convinced his villagers to open their gates to me since they had no idea what he was doing, so I could kill him and recover my friend's silver. Thats probably the correct response if you consider yourself peaceful, tbh.

I consider myself pretty peaceful in some sense, though.

Well, the events that happened before I joined are beyond my control, and after the war has been declared it is all fair game, isn´t it?
molenga

Postby ramones » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:28 pm

romovs, don't bother, its not worth, we've all tried before ¦]
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:34 pm

molenga wrote:Well, the events that happened before I joined are beyond my control, and after the war has been declared it is all fair game, isn´t it?

why did you join the village who started a war in the first place? why did you stay there knowing whats happening?

ramones wrote:romovs, don't bother, its not worth, we've all tried before ¦]

you, sir, are the dirtiest of all ;)
Tonkyhonk

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:why did you join the village who started a war in the first place? why did you stay there knowing whats happening?

The events took place as I joined, and only found out after the war started, and I didn´t say anything or get involved simply because im the newcomer and really have no say in village politics since I just got there.

Also, we did not start the war, Ry´leh got thrown into the war by Robben after he shitposted calling us a bitch faction and stuff, at that point the war was Airan vs NB, and only happened to have 2 members of my village with the airan folks when they killed a few noobs.

Basically, NB started the war against Airan because of raids, and made Ry´leh a co-beligerent of the war because of Robbens post on forum.

If it wasn´t for those threads there probrably would not even have been a war.

But once again, what is done is done, village is gone and my friends have quitted en-masse or moved on to make hermitages like me. :|
molenga

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:50 pm

molenga wrote:The events took place as I joined, and only found out after the war started, and I didn´t say anything or get involved simply because im the newcomer and really have no say in village politics since I just got there.

Also, we did not start the war, Ry´leh got thrown into the war by Robben after he shitposted calling us a bitch faction and stuff, at that point the war was Airan vs NB, and only happened to have 2 members of my village with the airan folks when they killed a few noobs.

Basically, NB started the war against Airan because of raids, and made Ry´leh a co-beligerent of the war because of Robbens post on forum.

But once again, what is done is done, village is gone and my friends have quitted en-masse or moved on to make hermitages like me. :|

1) im not judging you right or wrong, molenga. my point is that you cant expect your village to be peaceful when 5 out of 20 were regularly raiding. if you didnt want the chaos, you could have left, but you didnt, thats where i see that you accepted what could happen to you as a member there.
2) please go on about who started the war in NB thread if you are that bothered.
3) i dont think your conflict against NB was the reason los raided you. they took the advantage of the event and used NB in my eyes.
Last edited by Tonkyhonk on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:50 pm

:roll:
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:
molenga wrote:The events took place as I joined, and only found out after the war started, and I didn´t say anything or get involved simply because im the newcomer and really have no say in village politics since I just got there.

1) im not judging you right or wrong, molenga. my point is that you cant expect your village to be peaceful when 5 out of 20 were regularly raiding. if you didnt want the chaos, you could have left, but you didnt, thats where i see that you accepted what could happen to you as a member there.
2) please go on about who started the war in NB thread if you are that bothered.
3) i dont think your conflict against NB was the reason los raided you. they took the advantage of the event and used NB in my eyes.

Maybe you are right about them using NB, but that is irrelevant now, what is done is done,just stating facts as I saw them happen.
molenga

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 pm

molenga wrote: :lol:
someone seems kinda butthurt about yesterday´s patch. ¦]

this was posted many hours b4 the patch kid smh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby molenga » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:29 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
molenga wrote: :lol:
someone seems kinda butthurt about yesterday´s patch. ¦]

this was posted many hours b4 the patch kid smh

That does not diminish the massive butthurt you are experiencing ever since the update! ¦]
molenga

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot