Breaking News: Genocide, again?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Breaking News: Genocide, again?

Postby boshaw » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:53 pm

maze wrote:
Zeler wrote:Image

Robben, you faggit. Explain yourself, why have you killed Maze.

but i have everyone in brodgar kin...that was someone else...i wonder who :o

Onep's rage alt. He's in a better place now.
boshaw

Postby CloudJhi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:34 pm

...Was this thread supposed to have a point or am I missing something?
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby molenga » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Onep wrote:Image

A raid of at least 20 people armed to the teeth with bear capes and stone axes came and murdered innocent refugees seeking shelter from the horrors of the hearthlands in the Glorious People's Republic of New Brodgar. Their trek however, ended in brutal violence and agony. This shocking gore-stained image captures the unimaginable acts in their raw form, truly, these people are worse than Hitler.
Remember, Genocide begins with 'G' and ends with 'E'.
Each comment goes to feeding the poor and underprivileged children of the Hearthlands!

Be sure to add "Bring our poor nekkids home!" to your signature to show your support to the families of the aggrieved!

Wow, this post is really bad and lacking in content.

That being said, wtf happened to you guys anyway? Did you get zerged? Also why post the link opf the zerg that you people did against airan?

Also, those look like normal hard labor alts being sacrificed, nothing new or interesting about that if that is the case. :roll:
molenga

Postby maze » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 pm

CloudJhi wrote:...Was this thread supposed to have a point or am I missing something?

missing a story. i would like to know too~ i was trying to find out xD
I just happen to stumble onto this.

maze wrote:http://www.twitch.tv/mazeelwin/v/26372402

Skip ahead to 2hours 10mins. I cought this odd sight on my stream last night.

Edit: at 2:12 i wanna also say the dude spots an unknown and nearly hearths himself.
Last edited by maze on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Zeler » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 pm

Terrorism in its purest form.
Zeler

Postby Astarisk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Oh, thank god! I thought my recruitment village was going to get destroyed! :geek:
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby rye130 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:01 am

Astarisk wrote:Oh, thank god! I thought my recruitment village was going to get destroyed! :geek:

We will protect Odditown Recruitment Village with all our might! #KeepBrodgarOpen #MakeBrodgarGreatAgain
rye130

Postby Teacwr » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:17 am

rye130 wrote:We will protect Odditown Recruitment Village with all our might! #KeepBrodgarOpen #MakeBrodgarGreatAgain

#JeSuisAinran
Teacwr

Postby MightySheep » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:27 am

rye130 wrote:#MakeBrodgarGreatAgain

#MightySheep2015 is becoming a huge movement. The silent majority is here, and we're going to take our city back. The word is getting out that we have to stop Roben.

The reason is, when Roben sends his noobs, they're not sending their best. They're sending retards that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems to Brodgar. They're bringing beggars, they're bringing hermits, they're noobs, and some, I assume, are good noobs.

I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall and I'll have Brodgar pay for it.

Also, I will be the greatest Brodgar president that God ever created.

Don't worry Haven, #MightySheep2015 will take our city back.

I just sold a sword for $15 million to somebody from China. Am I supposed to dislike them?... I love China. The biggest bank in the world is from China. You know where their Brodgar headquarters is located? In my building, in Sheep Tower. I don’t need anybody’s gold bars. It’s nice. I don’t need anybody’s gold bars. I’m using my own gold bars. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really wealthy, I’ll show you that in a second. And by the way, I’m not even saying that in a braggadocios … that’s the kind of thinking you need for this city.

You have to be hit by a horse, literally, a horse, to use it, because the gold bars are so high. It's virtually useless. And remember the $5 billion web site?... I have so many web sites, I have them all over the place. I hire people, they do a great job. It costs me $3.
MightySheep

Postby shadowchris » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:33 am

Purrty ugly idol if u ask me
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot