KB TIT Being Held for Ransom

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: KB TIT Being Held for Ransom

Postby Raffeh » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 am

DoctorZalost wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:november 23rd is our national holiday here. please note that your village has been ruining the holiday time of innocent players. sorry about your rat, but that is totally irrelevant for those who dont know you.

sorry about your national holiday, but that is totally irrelevant for those who dont know you.

A national holiday is a total irrelevance to anything... If people don't want to be raided then secure your home well in advance of your national holidays. ( I wouldn't leave my base wide open over my christmas period and expect people to see it and go oh no its christmas we best not ruin his holiday fun )

His rat is actually more relevant to him answering your 101 questions, as he has already taken the time to provide a 'statement' if we choose to believe him is completely separate. If he would like to go and morn his dead rat rather than answer you questions so be it.

They have obviously opened a dialogue to correct any mis-understandings (if there is any) and Tonky you personally are irrelevant to this event so if you don't have anything interesting or actually with any value & content then I think I speak for most people in saying just stfu. :)
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:05 am

every village has new players or idiots who dont know much about this game or what is considered a mistake. i thought you learned that hard way.
and you should be well aware by now how i love throwing dirt at someone at every opportunity i find.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:39 am

Interesting how main post had no mention of trespass scents or anything to justify the attack other than a mine hole being open.
Was Shadowchris doing things/making posts without first discussing it with the Trader's Union?
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby shadowchris » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:45 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Interesting how main post had no mention of trespass scents or anything to justify the attack other than a mine hole being open.
Was Shadowchris doing things/making posts without first discussing it with the Trader's Union?

Clearly not
Edit: I wouldn't make a thread that would make maze look bad in anyway without his permission. But I give you points for making a radical assumption
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:52 am

shadowchris wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Interesting how main post had no mention of trespass scents or anything to justify the attack other than a mine hole being open.

Clearly not
Edit: I wouldn't make a thread that would make maze look bad in anyway without his permission. But I give you points for making a radical assumption

but you just did lol and you still do while you have that op up the way it is.
Tonkyhonk

Postby shadowchris » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:56 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:
shadowchris wrote:

Clearly not

but you just did lol and you still do while you have that op up the way it is.

If that's how you interpret it, then whatever. I'm not about to argue with robbenn or you especiallyfor another 5 pages about the nature of the OP or my actions.

I only answer to maze and if he wants me to edit it or make a statement about this thread, I'll do so otherwise couldn't care less about outside opinions
shadowchris

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 am

you said youre a changed man and i believed you, but you are after all the same shadowchris, thats all.
Tonkyhonk

Postby jordancoles » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:16 am

Just to be a dick, here's the minimap of the poor village Shadowchris raided before he's told to remove it :)

Lrn2crop Shadowchris
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shadowchris » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:28 am

jordancoles wrote:Just to be a dick, here's the minimap of the poor village Shadowchris raided before he's told to remove it :)

Lrn2crop Shadowchris

Dem cropping failure tendencies
shadowchris

Postby maze » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:33 am

I didn't even notice he had the map in his screenshots. damit Chris.

Their keys has been returned however.
and I gave em' advise him skype.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot