"Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: "Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Postby Neon14 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:00 pm

burgingham wrote:I think he is just refering to the insane hunger modifiers we had for a while. No need to get all up in arms :P

BigStronk
Neon14

Postby warrri » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:01 pm

burgingham wrote:I think he is just refering to the insane hunger modifiers we had for a while. No need to get all up in arms :P

He said "so far" though as like its still possible.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby molenga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:49 pm

warrri wrote:Why dont you report it so others cant use it then?

The bug is probrably already reported and is awaiting to be fixed, no reason to post how to abuse it just so people can do so while it is getting fixed. :lol:
molenga

Postby rebornzox » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Exactly.
Zox
rebornzox

Postby InfernoI » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:21 pm

MightySheep wrote:I think the problem regarding brick wall comes down to the old NB style format which is a collection of hermit plots next to each other, in an ever-expanding style. The reason it worked in past because it was never a legit 'village' it was a noob safe haven of sorts. I dont know why its taken NB this long to realize they aren't the same as old NB and therefore obviously need a brick wall, especially being at war :?

That pavement plan for brick wall has been around NB for a while now though which is why I said village seems to have issues, a proper village should do a BW like that within 1 day.

If a country like America for example, declared war on some where like... Hawaii, who have no real standing militia or army. Is it really a "war"? Or just an occasional massacre?
InfernoI

Postby dchow002 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm

InfernoI wrote:
MightySheep wrote:I think the problem regarding brick wall comes down to the old NB style format which is a collection of hermit plots next to each other, in an ever-expanding style. The reason it worked in past because it was never a legit 'village' it was a noob safe haven of sorts. I dont know why its taken NB this long to realize they aren't the same as old NB and therefore obviously need a brick wall, especially being at war :?

That pavement plan for brick wall has been around NB for a while now though which is why I said village seems to have issues, a proper village should do a BW like that within 1 day.

If a country like America for example, declared war on some where like... Hawaii, who have no real standing militia or army. Is it really a "war"? Or just an occasional massacre?

Umm...you do realize Hawaii's army would be the United States...

Also, in recent times th western world is at "war" with ISIS, who technically is a group of terrorists with no recognized geographic state...

Also I think Brogdar has a reported larger number of players?
dchow002

Postby shadowchris » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

But according to robben, brodgar has gone inactive :roll:.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby pedorlee » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:02 pm

dchow002 wrote:
InfernoI wrote:

Umm...you do realize Hawaii's army would be the United States...

Also, in recent times th western world is at "war" with ISIS, who technically is a group of terrorists with no recognized geographic state...

Also I think Brogdar has a reported larger number of players?

Western world? The western world and some islamic countries have been arming Daesh to do the dirty job while those same countries have been buying the petrol from the terrorists. Also I shall remember that Russia is the only country with the right to be in Sirias sobereign ground. Gadaffi was defeated by the same tactic by closing their airspace and disabling Libias airforce. Now the same goatfuckers have became cocky and the "west" must fight it. Pfff...
And now Erdogan kills 2 russian soldiers. Same shit than in ww1.

edit: good raid ^^
pedorlee

Postby jordancoles » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:19 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
Kaios wrote:he went all the way to brodgar to kill scrub dole the dude is always walking around for hours anyways and I'm sure someone might be just as willing to make the trip to him for some tokens or something
I think he has his character at Ainran's place.

Lol nope
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby molenga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:21 pm

shadowchris wrote:But according to robben, brodgar has gone inactive :roll:.

Well, that is what happens when your glorious leader starts an everlasting war, people get sick of the constant grinding warfare and quit. :lol:

Also, this time of year it is normal for many players to become less active with the holidays coming and all that, still does not justify his lack of activity since he is "The leader".

Anyway, NB should really focus on getting a bwall up to stop future raids, not that any of them will take my advice. :roll:
molenga

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot