"Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: "Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:26 pm

molenga wrote:Well, that is what happens when your glorious leader starts an everlasting war, people get sick of the constant grinding warfare and quit. :lol:
We would always be in a constant state of warn. Never got sick of it.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby molenga » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:42 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
molenga wrote:Well, that is what happens when your glorious leader starts an everlasting war, people get sick of the constant grinding warfare and quit. :lol:
We would always be in a constant state of warn. Never got sick of it.

Yeah, but seems like NB isn´t as strong willed as you and your village since according to Robben they have gone largely inactive.
molenga

Postby MightySheep » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 am

InfernoI wrote:If a country like America for example, declared war on some where like... Hawaii, who have no real standing militia or army. Is it really a "war"? Or just an occasional massacre?

lol are you really going to play the "brodgar is just a helpless weak victim" card?

Did you already forget the dozens of boastful shitpost threads Roben made? ;)

Brodgar had their fun together with odditown and managed to kill some people so this retaliation shouldnt come as any kind of a surprise. However, I think brodgar got a bit carried away being hand held by odditown because theres a limit to how much allies give a shit. I mean what they expect shadows to swoop in and rescue them? pfft

Roben foreign policy is like the exact opposite of the Roosevelt "speak softly, and carry a big stick." I dont think he would have a very good career in politics :P
MightySheep

Postby Teacwr » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 am

molenga wrote:Anyway, NB should really focus on getting a bwall up to stop future raids, not that any of them will take my advice. :roll:

Yeah, feel free to tell that to around 5-6 people who's still active in whole Brodgar. :lol: Unfortunately there will be no brickwall
New Brodgar is pretty inactive for a few days, after raid on R'Lyeh some players joined to other fractions, some decide to follow the way of dweller and some borequit and you do not need Robben or someone else who representing N.Brodgar to verify that fact.
It was very fun to play with my faction and you or to be precise, versus your faction. :roll:
Teacwr

Postby Tonkyhonk » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 am

Teacwr wrote:Yeah, feel free to tell that to around 5-6 people who's still active in whole Brodgar. :lol: Unfortunately there will be no brickwall
New Brodgar is pretty inactive for a few days, after raid on R'Lyeh some players joined to other fractions, some decide to follow the way of dweller and some borequit and you do not need Robben or someone else who representing N.Brodgar to verify that fact.
It was very fun to play with my faction and you or to be precise, versus your faction. :roll:

sad to hear its going inactive, but i hope the rest active 5-6 survive somehow.

what makes me wonder more is about their allies. all allies went inactive too?
Tonkyhonk

Postby ArvinJA » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:28 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:what makes me wonder more is about their allies. all allies went inactive too?

Well, Ainran chose a time when they knew most would be sleeping. We had 3 guys ready to go, reading our chat logs, that's pretty much a suicide squad if you're going to take on a group protecting a basher. So, when it comes to timing, well played by Ainran.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 am

ArvinJA wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:what makes me wonder more is about their allies. all allies went inactive too?

Well, Ainran chose a time when they knew most would be sleeping. We had 3 guys ready to go, reading our chat logs, that's pretty much a suicide squad if you're going to take on a group protecting a basher. So, when it comes to timing, well played by Ainran.

That was the plan yep :P

I love that you can see the exact moment in the video when the guy goes to repair the cornerpost and then realizes that he's completely fucked :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby molenga » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:57 am

Teacwr wrote:
molenga wrote:Anyway, NB should really focus on getting a bwall up to stop future raids, not that any of them will take my advice. :roll:

Yeah, feel free to tell that to around 5-6 people who's still active in whole Brodgar. :lol: Unfortunately there will be no brickwall

So, if all the village went inactive but these few guys why don´t they disband and go build a new village somewhere else? Seems pretty pointless to stay there living as constant raid fodder, even more so since your whole village and your own leader have gone inactive and don´t really care anymore. :roll:
molenga

Postby Redempter » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:00 pm

molenga wrote:
Teacwr wrote:

So, if all the village went inactive but these few guys why don´t they disband and go build a new village somewhere else? Seems pretty pointless to stay there living as constant raid fodder, even more so since your whole village and your own leader have gone inactive and don´t really care anymore. :roll:

Well since most of the village is inactive now, maybe it'll stop the raiding.... Meh, one can always dream.
Redempter

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Well don't think there is anymore reason to raid Brodgar. Robben is a shadow at the moment and there isn't really much loot to be gained after Bob Dole whom I presume has the best stuff or at least one of the best.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot