"Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: "Stop Hitting Yourself" - Brodgar Palibashing

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 pm

venatorvenator wrote:That's an interesting question. Why New Brodgar's neutrality isn't respected, while the neutrality of a few other villages is?

Diplomacy. Political saviness. Having charisma or just being generally well liked helps.

This Brodgar reminded me of W3 TOH before the leader abandoned it and Lilith converted it to the more amiable Beville.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:05 pm

venatorvenator wrote:
Cajoes wrote:It never worked in the past. New Brodgar, all New Brodgars, has always been constantly raided and generally a unsafe place to live in. I don't know where this weird fantasy that people ever respected the neutrality of any Brodgar comes from, but its a complete fiction. Just like the fairy tale of trickle-down-theory or gold backed currency.

That's an interesting question. Why New Brodgar's neutrality isn't respected, while the neutrality of a few other villages is?

Because Brodgar is easy to dick with. Can take rage alts around with Q10 swords and still be a pain in the ass.

Other villages had gamer grills as leaders and you can't be mean to a grill.
DDDsDD999

Postby jordancoles » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:My stance is simple:
My guys are not killing newbs.

We found master keys that didn't belong to the village in Onyep's(?) plot, and several of the villagers killed were on crime debuff
So I guess Brodgar has been raiding some pretty advanced villages and stealing master keys recently, since they don't kill noobs and all :ugeek:

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Jordancoles is our new spokesman, and sets our policy.

8-)

Fuck noobs!
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Cajoes » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

venatorvenator wrote:
Cajoes wrote:It never worked in the past. New Brodgar, all New Brodgars, has always been constantly raided and generally a unsafe place to live in. I don't know where this weird fantasy that people ever respected the neutrality of any Brodgar comes from, but its a complete fiction. Just like the fairy tale of trickle-down-theory or gold backed currency.

That's an interesting question. Why New Brodgar's neutrality isn't respected, while the neutrality of a few other villages is?
It is called a brick wall. Next question.
Cajoes

Postby shubla » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

venatorvenator wrote:

Maybe because Brodgar is badly protected village full of badly protected plots full of people that cant defend themselves? Everyone knows where it is, easy to hit.

jordancoles wrote:Fuck noobs!

And i thought you were going to make noob friendly stream to teach the game as you said earlier :roll:
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby jordancoles » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:13 pm

shubla wrote:And i thought you were going to make noob friendly stream to teach the game as you said earlier :roll:

It's still possible to teach new players about the game while at the same time messing around as a criminal ingame
If they take care of their defenses first then they have nothing to worry about

Just because I'm willing to give advice doesn't mean I have to be a lil' bitch about it :!:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby CloudJhi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Gj guys. Nice video.

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:This Brodgar reminded me of W3 TOH before the leader abandoned it and Lilith converted it to the more amiable Beville.

Is that TOH the Tarn of Hotdog or
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 pm

CloudJhi wrote:Is that TOH the Tarn of Hotdog or

Yeah that is the one, though the LS (whom didn't leave much of an impression to remember, bis something) was much more talk and abandoned ship the first moment things went south.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby CloudJhi » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
Yeah that is the one, though the LS (whom didn't leave much of an impression to remember, bis something) was much more talk and abandoned ship the first moment things went south.

Gotta love Blocklanders.
Bisjac didn't leave much of an impression here, but over in our forums there was a huge shitstorm. Oh well oh well.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby venatorvenator » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Cajoes wrote:It is called a brick wall. Next question.

W7 New Brodgar had double walls though. I'm sure diplomacy is the main issue but I suppose being notable in other areas would also help a lot. To use the CK2 system, new brodgar scored low on all its stats :D :

Image Diplomacy
ImageMartial
ImageTrade and money-making
Image Shady stuff and backstabbing
Image Nerdy stuff
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot