Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:24 am

I did try to read through it since it does bear relevance to the event but I am not used to reading that style and missed rather crucial details.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby ArvinJA » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:26 am

banok wrote:
ArvinJA wrote:Several times we've embedded a lot of cool shit in our LoS posts that goes unnoticed because people immediately think it's just shitposting, if people would spend some effort on trying to understand...

Nah, too carcinogenic.

I'd rather just a decent screenshot and no text. #SALTY

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=44571&p=579977#p579977
->
viewtopic.php?p=589659#p589659
->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0S9lLiLkXA#t=1m10s

Notice a pattern I embedded?
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:07 am

ArvinJA wrote: The major cancer of this forum is not shitposting, it's not giving other people a chance and being too quick to judge. Several times we've embedded a lot of cool shit in our LoS posts that goes unnoticed because people immediately think it's just shitposting, if people would spend some effort on trying to understand other people's posts, this forum would be a lot nicer.

This might require people to A) actually think about what is said, and B) think laterally instead of just plowing down the track.

edit: should probably try not to derail this subject/forum more, but can't be arsed to try and parse the whole thing apart into a separate discussion. Damn you all for entangling meaningful conversation into the middle of game drama.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to The Moot