Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Postby MightySheep » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm

lol ppl keep saying i derail thread but all im doing is replying to shit directed at me

there are no rails in the first place, its page 23 and its the moot
MightySheep

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:10 pm

MightySheep wrote:lol ppl keep saying i derail thread but all im doing is replying to shit directed at me

there are no rails in the first place, its page 23 and its the moot

nah dude you have actually been contributing somewhat meaningfully I thought, at least, your posts are much more interesting to read than Apocalypse.

From the start of this thread he asks a bunch of dumb questions that he really isn't entitled any answers to, I entertain his discussion and try to answer as do quite a few others, then he posts:

ApocalypsePlease wrote:Here's another thing for the record: I won't be around for long, my future has other options worth pursuing that will prevent me from continuing to play. Hafen sadly has not caught my eye the same way Legacy had done before, I feel the community is a lot less friendly than it used to be. Everyone is so tense towards eachother because of history. I can't claim to understand though, I was never around for any factional dispute before.

Yet continues to ask pointless questions that really I don't even want to bother replying to. He gets some answers and twists what is said to his own perspective anyways and how he sees how things went so whatever!
Kaios

Postby warrri » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:28 pm

While we wait for his side of the story i can contribute this

Jorb buff skull cup pls.. :/

Does anyone know what stats the qualities on a skull correspond to?
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby bmjclark » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:30 pm

I've killed far worse characters that have had similar stats on the skull as that one. Really weird.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:31 pm

I must say I agree with Kaios, people pay waaaay too much attention to flair rather than substance. Substance-wise, although I don't fully agree with MightySheep, he is a lot more on point than many of the posters who come across as much more high-brow. The major cancer of this forum is not shitposting, it's not giving other people a chance and being too quick to judge. Several times we've embedded a lot of cool shit in our LoS posts that goes unnoticed because people immediately think it's just shitposting, if people would spend some effort on trying to understand other people's posts, this forum would be a lot nicer.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:32 pm

warrri wrote:While we wait for his side of the story i can contribute this

Jorb buff skull cup pls.. :/

Does anyone know what stats the qualities on a skull correspond to?

Why not post LP?
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:01 pm

ArvinJA wrote:Why not post LP?

He did, 59k LP
Kaios

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:50 pm

@ Arvin and Kaios ... the problem here, as with the picture thing, is the inconsistency on what is now the rule. Here for example you have Burg saying the thread has been derailed and Ainran discussion, combat discussion are off topic and removing the whole section, which tbh I thought was accurate, then you have Kaios saying no, that sheep is actually contributing meaningfully, even though his posts have nothing to do with the events that have taken place and just appear to be a vendetta against Ainran.

Apoc however, whether you agree with what he is saying or like what he is saying is at least discussing the events that have happened and as far as I can see is totally on topic.

All of this inconsistency becomes confusing and then posters end up getting caught up in it all and that is what makes the readability harder and the forum unpleasant.

I'm not having a go at Kaios, I love Kaios, lol, it just appears that decisions are becoming personal rather than following any kind of set pattern or rule and that makes things awkward for posters.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Amanda44 wrote:then you have Kaios saying no, that sheep is actually contributing meaningfully, even though his posts have nothing to do with the events that have taken place and just appear to be a vendetta against Ainran.

It's all good, yeah Sheep is not really being on topic but his posts/responses that followed made an interesting read regarding another conflict which I didn't mind, though you're correct it was a rather large derail.

My point with Apoc was more that despite the explanations given, he simply continued asking the same or similar questions regarding our motives for the raid, or teaming up, or whatever which I was sure had been explained numerous times already yet he doesn't seem to buy.
Kaios

Postby Raffeh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Amanda44 wrote:even though his posts have nothing to do with the events that have taken place and just appear to be a vendetta against Ainran.

I do not see a vendetta against Ainran, In fact he likes the Ainran players.

He is primarily salty at the reputation that Ainran have managed to get from previous worlds and this reputation playing a part in New brodgar & Co teaming up and killing his main character in Ry'leh when the two towns although allied where not the same village.

I think as he does not know the complete story or has skipped pages or bits of information from this thread.
He is seeing this ACTUAL (zox) thread as a comparison to his own demise, where Zox teams up with Ainran and dies. What we need to realise is that Zox brought on the dislike himself and this raid with Ainran just supplied the 'outlaw' buff which managed to allow him to die. So in turn Ainran didn't really have any part in getting Zox Disliked. Infact Zox killing bob dole probably got him liked more than anything?
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot