Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Lord of Shadows & The Fellowship of the Kilns

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Raffeh wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:even though his posts have nothing to do with the events that have taken place and just appear to be a vendetta against Ainran.

I do not see a vendetta against Ainran, In fact he likes the Ainran players.

Is that so? I'd like to get a confirmation from him on this especially since the way he carried himself out and the timing of the post led me to believe otherwise.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby shadowchris » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Raffeh wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:even though his posts have nothing to do with the events that have taken place and just appear to be a vendetta against Ainran.

He is primarily salty at the reputation that Ainran have managed to get from previous worlds and this reputation playing a part in New brodgar & Co teaming up and killing his main character in Ry'leh when the two towns although allied where not the same village.

I think as he does not know the complete story or has skipped pages or bits of information from this thread.
He is seeing this ACTUAL (zox) thread as a comparison to his own demise, where Zox teams up with Ainran and dies. What we need to realise is that Zox brought on the dislike himself and this raid with Ainran just supplied the 'outlaw' buff which managed to allow him to die. So in turn Ainran didn't really have any part in getting Zox Disliked. Infact Zox killing bob dole probably got him liked more than anything?

Not disagreeing with you but this absolutely makes no sense at all to feel this way
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Kaios wrote:It's all good,

:D

Raffeh wrote:

Well, tbh, it's not how he comes across and also, like Kaios, I too enjoyed the derail from a readers point of view, lol.
However, inconsistency was the point of my post and I feel I've had my say on that. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Raffeh wrote:Infact Zox killing bob dole probably got him liked more than anything?

Maybe if you look at the comunity as a whole, who knows. My initial reaction upon hearing about "the flash" and that he was rolling with Ainran was that he couldn't be allowed to live. Robben can probably confirm that I went to bob's plot to pick up the scent after that happened. In the OP there's a pic of me finding out which house he stationed his char, using that same scent.

[2015-11-25 19:23:10] birger (burgingham): the scents led us directly to the clay
[2015-11-25 19:23:16] Arvin: wow
[2015-11-25 19:23:21] Arvin: I took his scents
[2015-11-25 19:23:26] Arvin: but was too lazy to track
[2015-11-25 19:23:32] birger (burgingham): it is far out yeah...
[2015-11-25 19:23:36] Arvin: care to share loc so I can continue to be lazy?

This is how the talks with the Sodom guys started out.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby MightySheep » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:55 pm

I have absolutely no animosity towards ainran whatsoever, I was mostly just calling them out on their bullshit

also wtf raff says the exact same thing I said and arvin agrees with him :P after I got endless whine posts directed at me for saying it
MightySheep

Postby Eemerald » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:56 pm

MightySheep wrote:I have absolutely no animosity towards ainran whatsoever, I was mostly just calling them out on their bullshit

also wtf raff says the exact same thing I said and arvin agrees with him :P after I got endless whine posts directed at me for saying it

awww no whining, everyone needs to show sheep some love <3

I do actually enjoy your posts, but they did seem to just be repetitive on Ainran this time round!
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Raffeh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Is that so? I'd like to get a confirmation from him on this especially since the way he carried himself out and the timing of the post led me to believe otherwise.

Please see below.
MightySheep wrote:I have absolutely no animosity towards ainran whatsoever.

We all know Sheep talks in riddles and for the life of me i don't really know what animosity means unless I Google it. true story.

shadowchris wrote:
Raffles wrote:He is primarily salty at the reputation that Ainran have managed to get from previous worlds and this reputation playing a part in New brodgar & Co teaming up and killing his main character in Ry'leh when the two towns although allied where not the same village.

Not disagreeing with you but this absolutely makes no sense at all to feel this way

We are strange creatures, us humans. I personally understand why he would be salty about certain things. I think mainly at the point in time when ainran started the fight and ry'leh continued it there was not much activity coming from ainran but Ry'leh was still painted with the same brush. I think it was just a series of really unfortunate circumstances and coincidences and because of this has made him salty.

We just like pvp & we will not stop liking pvp.

ArvinJA wrote:
Raffeh wrote:Infact Zox killing bob dole probably got him liked more than anything?

Maybe if you look at the comunity as a whole, who knows. My initial reaction upon hearing about "the flash" and that he was rolling with Ainran was that he couldn't be allowed to live. Robben can probably confirm that I went to bob's plot to pick up the scent after that happened. In the OP there's a pic of me finding out which house he stationed his char, using that same scent.

Suppose it depends what side of the fence you was on ;)

MightySheep wrote:wtf raff says the exact same thing I said and arvin agrees with him :P after I got endless whine posts directed at me for saying it

¦] ¦] :D
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby ApocalypsePlease » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Kaios wrote:imo you're one of the posters to blame for this thread going its current direction, have you read your posts so far? lol

Are you for real? Excluding these last 2 posts the last reply I made was on page 12. The comment about this thread being civil was made on page 13, 2 replies after my last post.

Kaios wrote:nah dude you have actually been contributing somewhat meaningfully I thought, at least, your posts are much more interesting to read than Apocalypse.

:roll:
From the start of this thread he asks a bunch of dumb questions that he really isn't entitled any answers to, I entertain his discussion and try to answer as do quite a few others, then he posts:
ApocalypsePlease wrote:~

Yet continues to ask pointless questions that really I don't even want to bother replying to. He gets some answers and twists what is said to his own perspective anyways and how he sees how things went so whatever!

I made 2 posts following that, neither had any questions. Improve your reading comprehension and ability to follow conversations please.

Kaios wrote:My point with Apoc was more that despite the explanations given, he simply continued asking the same or similar questions regarding our motives for the raid, or teaming up, or whatever which I was sure had been explained numerous times already yet he doesn't seem to buy.
I'm beginning to question your reading comprehension. I asked questions, got answers, and then defended my intentions when people thought I was Zox' buttbuddy.

I shouldn't be replying to you since you're deluded and biased. 2/10 made me reply.
Inactive
ApocalypsePlease

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:08 pm

You can be civil and still steer the conversation in a direction of your own choosing, which is what you were doing. You got some answers and disputed them as if you know anything about what happened, and you don't. Well, at least you didn't anyways.
Kaios

Postby banok » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:19 am

ArvinJA wrote:Several times we've embedded a lot of cool shit in our LoS posts that goes unnoticed because people immediately think it's just shitposting, if people would spend some effort on trying to understand...

Nah, too carcinogenic.

I'd rather just a decent screenshot and no text. #SALTY
banok

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot