Base Destruction [Video]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Base Destruction [Video]

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:44 pm

borka wrote:
jordancoles wrote:it was a dick move because Jorbtar seems to be ignorant to how the game is actually played.

No it is a dick move because you just can be dicks (for showing / proving you'd have taken your own stuff ...)

Yes Borka, let me just smash my own hand to prove to you that it hurts
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby borka » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:49 pm

I don't think that you're that stupid not to believe in the million examples of smashed hands ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:49 pm

jordancoles wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:
sabinati wrote:i think this perfectly shows the way things shouldn't be

... but tbh noone needed to use some poor dudes base to "show" anyone this.

Nothing gets fixed until it's actually used on real bases or people

So what's better, animals breaking everything but houses in a base, or letting us trap them with logs again for hunting purposes :?: :idea:

You don't actually believe that, do you?
burgingham

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:50 pm

A problem I see is that repeating this many times over to find bugs, by the time we are done testing, no one will want to come into Haven at all because many people have established that people win games by being dicks and exploiting bugs and would have posted negative reviews on it.

There will always be bugs and there will always be exploits but there are a finite amount of players.

Edit: Pulled from my post after this.
Last edited by Patchouli_Knowledge on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 pm

burgingham wrote:You don't actually believe that, do you?

It's not as true now as it was in the previous world, but it definitely helps things along
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby borka » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:53 pm

In my opinion there is only one answer left to jorb and loftar ...
borka

Postby burgingham » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:54 pm

jordancoles wrote:
burgingham wrote:You don't actually believe that, do you?

It's not as true now as it was in the previous world, but it definitely helps things along

Nonsense, just report it in IP or in a pm and Jorb will look into it. You just have to make it clear that it is a real problem.

I mean come on you can just admit you do it because you get a kick out of it, not like that will change anyone's opinion on you.
burgingham

Postby borka » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 pm

@Burgi

he's got a beard ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:There will always be bugs and there will always be exploits but there are a finite amount of players.

If this feature is carried over into the siege patch then the entire thing will be pointless
We'll break 1 wall with the fancy new mechanics and then we'll go find a boar to do the rest

I'd rather it be discussed now before we get to that point

burgingham wrote:Nonsense, just report it in IP or in a pm and Jorb will look into it. You just have to make it clear that it is a real problem.

I've been complaining about how hard it is to switch targets in combat and about how hard it is to determine your main target for ages. I've stressed the importance of that, and it should be obvious why that should be a priority, but I've yet to see any effort going towards that major flaw. Why would this be different if I used the same methods?

Just sending a PM or making a post on a hidden forum doesn't mean that it will be done and not just be put on The List
Last edited by jordancoles on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:58 pm

jordancoles wrote:If this feature is carried over into the siege patch then the entire thing will be pointless
We'll break 1 wall with the fancy new mechanics and then we'll go find a boar to do the rest

I'd rather it be discussed now before we get to that point

A lot of the talk about that is mostly speculation, pointing out flaws, and discussing concept. I don't think any of it is concrete.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot