Area raided by NG+

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Area raided by NG+

Postby NeoBasilisk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:23 am

We were also raided and I tracked some stolen items back to NG+. It's a very large spooky base. I had scents going in multiple different directions, so someone's suggestion that this is only one outpost is probably correct.
NeoBasilisk

Postby Zeler » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:57 am

Can we get some justification for this raid from LadyGoo?
Zeler

Postby lachlaan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 am

Usually it'll be NG+, Erebus and erm, that one other one just north of brodgar. As for justification, they wanted my freshly done steel and I presume were preventing me from walling up so as to not leave the option of ever getting revenge/harboring rangers close to them. Alternatively I bet some people were just in their way and they were already out raiding so yolo.
And thirdly, I think maybe raiders are milking everyone dry while they can before raiding becomes what they might perceive as 'ass'.
lachlaan

Postby shadowchris » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:31 am

lachlaan wrote:Usually it'll be NG+, Erebus and erm, that one other one just north of brodgar. As for justification, they wanted my freshly done steel and I presume were preventing me from walling up so as to not leave the option of ever getting revenge/harboring rangers close to them. Alternatively I bet some people were just in their way and they were already out raiding so yolo.
And thirdly, I think maybe raiders are milking everyone dry while they can before raiding becomes what they might perceive as 'ass'

You guessed it. Especially those places with baby animals. Gotta liberate those poor animals from their oppressors for the cheese.

I mean... because it's the right thing to do :D
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Kaios » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:01 pm

lachlaan wrote:And thirdly, I think maybe raiders are milking everyone dry while they can before raiding becomes what they might perceive as 'ass'.

You're pretty much correct, it's clear a lot of players are bored and I don't think Dis is an exception from this. It is obvious to me that they are just as bored as everyone else if they are going around smashing palisades and camping roads for who knows how long. Honestly it's kind of sad to see, what happened to the Market LadyGoo mentioned? Why would anyone even bother to travel there at this point considering how their village has been behaving lately or worse their potential customers will be killed off... if they haven't been already.
Kaios

Postby Mealenor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:17 pm

estrelladorada wrote:Image

Well, i logged in this morning and everything was normal, then when I came this evening i found out my village was raided. A neighbour told me they were like 7 guys from NG+ also i known they raided some base near mine and kill the owner, Does someone know who they are? ill appreciate any info.

And for those NG+ i hope you enjoyed ur time breaking 2 pallisades and just get to stole 8 wroughts and killing my poor caws :'D

bwall your area right,build minehole inside and palisade it? 1/10 thread.
Mealenor

Previous

Return to The Moot