Area raided by NG+

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Area raided by NG+

Postby estrelladorada » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Well, i logged in this morning and everything was normal, then when I came this evening i found out my village was raided. A neighbour told me they were like 7 guys from NG+ also i known they raided some base near mine and kill the owner, Does someone know who they are? ill appreciate any info.

And for those NG+ i hope you enjoyed ur time breaking 2 pallisades and just get to stole 8 wroughts and killing my poor caws :'D
estrelladorada

Re: Area raided by NG+

Postby lachlaan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:32 pm

They are , or are allies of, old DiS / Core, currently Erebus town as well. NG+ is probably a forward outpost to stash crime alts in and loot temporarily so as to not be out in the open too long. They did seem to have had a big ol' raiding spree today, and they are indeed a bunch of poopheads for the whole cow killing thing, and raiding thing in general.

Also, apologies to all other smaller points of interest that likely got raided on their way to me. This all can't be a coincidence that they hit the evening after steel finished.
lachlaan

Postby burgingham » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:12 am

Lachlaan, are you the guy mentioned in the other thread? Because then it was Ainran raiding you.
burgingham

Postby jordancoles » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:32 am

burgingham wrote:Lachlaan, are you the guy mentioned in the other thread? Because then it was Ainran raiding you.

No.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby burgingham » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:28 am

Just thought because of the steel being mentioned here too. Coincedence then I guess.
burgingham

Postby lachlaan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:17 am

Watched the vid in the other thread but no, luckily DiS didn't quite go for that much malice and damage dealt :p tho coles did mention the place they raided had been hit earlier just as they got steel ready. So I might've still been a different faction grabbing their steel prior :) either way, le me just say "grrrrrrrr".
lachlaan

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:03 pm

burgingham wrote:Just thought because of the steel being mentioned here too. Coincedence then I guess.

A settlement about to build a BW is usually the best target to bash.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby pedorlee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:56 pm

ArvinJA wrote:
burgingham wrote:Just thought because of the steel being mentioned here too. Coincedence then I guess.

A settlement about to build a BW is usually the best target to bash.

Agree.
The place was raided because of failures at defence and raiders were gentlemen by not completely raze it.
Goog work there.
pedorlee

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:11 pm

gentlemen dont even raid without a good enough reason. stop trying to compare with the worst shit, please. ive been hearing these guys causing troubles all around that area for a long while.
Tonkyhonk

Postby pedorlee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:gentlemen dont even raid it without a good enough reason. stop trying to compare with the worst shit, please. ive been hearing these guys causing troubles all around that area for a long while.

They are a big group of active players who enjoy raiding. While they dont bug abuse or use xploits to do it everything is fine. This is not the sims Tonky. Dead and raids are a part of this game. Dont you think you are getting this too far? You are a veteran player.
pedorlee

Next

Return to The Moot