Engeave Fell

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Engeave Fell

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:36 am

FerrousToast wrote: people think I'm as retarded as you.

rude and uncalled for.....

feeling hurt
ChildhoodObesity

Postby FerrousToast » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:37 am

borka wrote:
FerrousToast wrote:so even if they can get your account name from a modded client or something, they wouldn't have known my forum name.

Nobody but the devs should be able to connect a char name to account and i don't think any modded client would be able to do so ...

thank you for making me less afraid lol. I wasn't sure, just the way he implied that my post made it clear I thought perhaps there was something scary I was missing.
FerrousToast

Postby Onep » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 am

FerrousToast wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:they carefully analyzed the way you typed that forum post to the way u typed ingame, ppl do it 2 me all the time idk how they can tell tho

lel, my shitty broken cripple hands means live typing with no edits people think I'm as retarded as you. I'm only physically disabled not mentally, I swears! :mrgreen:

I don't think you're as retarded as childhoodobesity, I think you've exceeded him in that potential.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby spawningmink » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

the whites always prevail amirite?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:53 am

FerrousToast wrote:do you know the forum name of people you meet in game? cause I didn't give out my forum name to them. unless their is something here I don't understand. The character they kinned was named Dazran and was on an unsubbed alt account as well, so even if they can get your account name from a modded client or something, they wouldn't have known my forum name.

well, sometimes people are checking screenshots on the forums and iirc you had something up in building guide thread before. that does not necessarily mean they would know you for sure, but you had also told them your ax q which you bought, right? according to your op, your encounter with this scout sounded like he already had some doubts and didnt sound like you could convince him how you were no threats to his group.

either way, frankly it really doesnt matter who is on the justice side here for now, id just enjoy hearing from the both sides, especially when goo wants to make GH look bad ;) (not like i know GH well either, and GH didnt officially say the reason was you trading with goo, but only goo claiming so for the time being.)
Tonkyhonk

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:00 am

Tonkyhonk wrote: GH didnt officially say the reason was you trading with goo, but only goo claiming so for the time being

поводов для рейда было много, а потом появились поводы для уничтожения (гриферство мол) ну и решили выдвинуться...
1 (гриферство) ребята торгуют с группой где одно из мейн лиц считает что все кто имеют белый череп цели (like a war against all)
исходя из этого снабжения враждебной деревни без души (по глупости?)
2 (рейд) ребята натянули очень много флагов и окупировали большой кусок карты http://puu.sh/lRjuz/93593bda47.jpg
3 (рейд) 2 намёка отдать 3-4 желудочка по хорошему были проигнорированы (добыто было ~25)

LadyGoo wrote:I would like to note that this was done by the Great Houses faction. When I have asked why, Axcus, their representative came out with the following excuses:

1. They were attacking Engeave, because they were "supporting" Dis by trading with us.
My comments: First of all, trade and politics have little in common for me. I have been trading with people from various factions, including well-known allies of Great Houses. Secondly, Great Houses had no idea the village was trading with us until after the raid, when I mentioned that some people who were trading with us got raided.

2. The second reason was that they were hinting to give them 3 suckling's maws (ended up getting 25, according to their words from the RU Haven skype conference).
My comments: according to the OP, there were no such demands told prior the raid. But they were forcing the people to trade with them, apparently.

3. The third reason was that they have raided the place because the people were preparing to build a big brick wall and have claimed it.
My comments: sounds more like the truth.

Btw, other group of people have contacted me, saying that Great Houses have literally pillaged the area.

but you had also told them your ax q which you bought, right?

He offered to sell us an axe, and I responded with no thank you, and so he started pressing me on what Q we had and saying they had better. I simply did not respond

She said she has ignored him + even if she told him, it means nothing (I am not the only trader). Moreover, their allies have also traded with me. Why wouldn't they kill them then?
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:51 am

first of all, goo, i dont think i claimed that you lied. and "officially" does not include private skype chat.

LadyGoo wrote:She said she has ignored him + even if she told him, it means nothing (I am not the only trader). Moreover, their allies have also traded with me. Why wouldn't they kill them then?
FerrousToast wrote:(though if our shitty village has a good axe I suppose it is safe to assume we are trading with somebody.)

people are generally checking which trader/group has what q range.
plus
you know well that im not GH, how am i supposed to know why they wouldnt kill other allies? ;) what im saying is id hear their side story.
Tonkyhonk

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:58 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:first of all, goo, i dont think i claimed that you lied. and "officially" does not include private skype chat.
It was told in the Russian Haven conference chat. Whether you would consider official or not just because it was not posted on the forum, matters not.

people are generally checking which trader/group has what q range.
Well, you have ignored the point that OP did not tell the quality of their axe to them.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby FerrousToast » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:39 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:
FerrousToast wrote:(though if our shitty village has a good axe I suppose it is safe to assume we are trading with somebody.)

just to add context to my quote because you seem to have misinterpreted it, I was suggesting that because we didn't leap at the offer of a "good axe" we must already have what we consider a good axe, and I was granting you that they could probably work out we had traded with somebody to get one.
FerrousToast

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:06 am

just to add, you both are also ignoring my points, too busy trying to convince how you should be considered to be on the justice side or something. :roll:
Tonkyhonk

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot