Engeave Fell

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Engeave Fell

Postby FerrousToast » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:14 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:just to add, you both are also ignoring my points, too busy trying to convince how you should be considered to be on the justice side or something. :roll:

umm, I wasn't trying to convince anything, meerly clarify, so I don't know how you can say I'm ignoring your points... am I expected to respond to every post on this thread? I'm not arguing with you, and your point of my post in the building design thread is a good one, there are you happy now that I addressed it? I didn't say anything because I didn't feel it added anything to the conversation. Please don't drag me into your argument because you misquoted me and I corrected you.
FerrousToast

Postby lachlaan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:22 am

The whole situation sucks indeed. Hope you guys get back on your feet.

Wanted to address tonky vaguely and say that raiders seem to not be flaunting their victories nowadays. Even LadyGoo's guys didn't post on the other thread(s) about NG+ , tho I should count myself blessed as lack of a bwall is embarrassing on my side :p so less public shame lol.

However regardless of wether GH replies here at all , I have to warn you Tonky that I'm getting a Claeyt vibe from your posts in this thread, just antagonizing most people and it seems arguing for the sake of it. Easy pattern to fall into so keep an eye on it xD
lachlaan

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:33 am

Tonkyhonk wrote: too busy trying to convince how you should be considered to be on the justice side or something. :roll:
That is your own perception.

just antagonizing most people and it seems arguing for the sake of it
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/attention_whore
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:50 am

FerrousToast wrote: I didn't say anything because I didn't feel it added anything to the conversation.

it added a lot to the conversation though!!!! you were talking about how they had no way of recognizing who you were (that you knew of) and tonky provided a way they could have recognized who u were. hauehuheeuheu

imo tonkys posts r some of the best on this forum
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby lachlaan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:55 am

Usually they're good, this thread seems to have gotten out of hand lol. Understands as raid victims are a bit on edge with no one to vent at, and antagonizing them inevitably leads to some passive-aggressive back and forthing. It'd be nice to get the other side of the story but when the raiders don't explain themselves poking the victims for what they could've done wrong seems mean, or tactless at the least.
lachlaan

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:29 pm

FerrousToast wrote:am I expected to respond to every post on this thread? I'm not arguing with you, and your point of my post in the building design thread is a good one, there are you happy now that I addressed it? I didn't say anything because I didn't feel it added anything to the conversation. Please don't drag me into your argument because you misquoted me and I corrected you.

Tonkyhonk wrote:either way, frankly it really doesnt matter who is on the justice side here for now, id just enjoy hearing from the both sides, especially when goo wants to make GH look bad ;)

my point is i merely want to hear the other side story. all the other things dont really matter much but just small stuff to show there possibly be something that you are missing. im not saying who is right or wrong. and you should probably be aware that im generally against raiding without interactions.
(btw, thank you for your clarifications!)

LadyGoo wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote: too busy trying to convince how you should be considered to be on the justice side or something. :roll:
That is your own perception.

sure, but dont you realize thats how it looks like when you never say anything about NG+ while you feel like you have to give your info here ;)

oh and thank you, lachlaan and troll, for your feedback.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Kaios » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:01 pm

_Gunnar wrote:It does matter in that now we know that both those factions will raid newbies. It sounds like you're saying that because group A does something it is no longer wrong when group B does it, which doesn't really make sense.

That isn't what I meant, I just thought it was funny to see her posting here trying to oust a faction and gather all the infos playing detective or something meanwhile just as tonky said, NG+ raid thread has nothing.
Kaios

Postby banok » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:02 pm

A wild good pollitics thread appears

8/10
banok

Postby Chebermech » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:14 am

It seems that the storm in this teacup still hasn't calmed down. I don't understand why certain someone is so invested in stirring and reheating it, but it doesn't really matter. There is nothing special about what has occured, when you have a strong force and find a location that still has no brickwall at this stage of the game, you look whats inside. When you see the size of a village claim being gigantic, you take it as a threat in the future, and when you decide to burn it to the ground you must have a reason to do so. The only way to avoid it at the moment is to build a brick wall and check it daily.

p.s. Sorry that what happened to your village, happened on your very special day, it wasn't of a personal matter. I wish you a happy belated birthday and better luck in the future. You seemed like a pretty hardworking group, hope you take security a little bit more seriously next time.
Chebermech

Postby FerrousToast » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:23 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
FerrousToast wrote: I didn't say anything because I didn't feel it added anything to the conversation.

it added a lot to the conversation though!!!! you were talking about how they had no way of recognizing who you were (that you knew of) and tonky provided a way they could have recognized who u were. hauehuheeuheu

Since you edited to add this, I wasn't saying his point didn't add anything, but that my responding to it didn't.
FerrousToast

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot