Palibashed BW - I'm out. QQs and ragequits inside.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Palibashed BW - I'm out. QQs and ragequits inside.

Postby springyb » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:38 am

What in the actual fuck.
springyb

Postby Avu » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Actually rye made the comparison when he equaled killing a prostitute in gta with killing a player. I was just pointing it out and expanding on it but I guess such nuances of language exceed your limited mastery.

But I have indeed compared some russians (the ones that stick to their own communities and forums and never bother integrating in the big comunity) to NPCs because I believe they do behave like NPCs there is no meaningful interaction it's all "Vous parlez ruski" and if they don't get the right answer say goodbye.

But really this is all treading old ground there is no point to having this discussion people do not change not for the better so arguments won't sway anyone. Everyone will present their thoughts on the matter everything will think themselves right and the other guys so very wrong and nothing will change. New blood is what the game needs to stir the pot but new blood can't floorish if old blood is so damn efficient and entrenched, damn russian npcs never get tired...
Last edited by Avu on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:I'm not sure why do you think we dont have W2 players. You cannot imagine that not only your beloved burgi played in that times?

Actually I'm quite sure you do, or at least did at one point. Are they playing now though? Are they posting on this forum or even the Russian one? Are they involved in this conversation? Have you ever really talked to anyone about the events of that world, Russian or otherwise, that didn't share a bias towards one of the sides?

If the answer to all of those questions is a resounding no then I'd ask you go ahead and answer the initial question again, so please, kindly advise who the moron is that continues to feed others such historical bullshit so that maybe someone could correct their idiocy. In the event that it is you or others from Dis that continue this trend, get over it you little baby.
Kaios

Postby Avu » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:18 pm

What the fuck does the history have to do with anything? It's like invading germany today to punish it for the sins of the ww2 era Germany. It's a bullshit excuse and you know it. And if you indeed care which you don't what is the endgoal other than perennial butthurt and victim status that allows any atrocity in its name?
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but a lot of the grudge between the two groups seems to stem back from at least world 5 with the whole NNN vs Pandemonium war. Even then, I am not sure even today's hostility is due to historical grudges or just the fact that they just labeled each other as a bad person and haven't tried to resolve their differences (I believe 1-2 attempts were made that didn't succeed). That does make me wonder what alternative timeline event would be like if they both met each other on friendlier terms.

And now to try to get back on topic since we just went on a train to history instead of reflecting on what happened to WhiskeyPete. He did everything that he was suppose to, had a palisade up to block off newbie raiders/griefer and got up his brickwall later on and still he got raided because the raiders have excellent timing, catching him with his defenses still on low soak stage (I'd like to ask how did they know). And a lot of the people here still taunt him as if he is at fault; or is it due to his response?
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but a lot of the grudge between the two groups seems to stem back from at least world 5 with the whole NNN vs Pandemonium war. Even then, I am not sure even today's hostility is due to historical grudges or just the fact that they just labeled each other as a bad person and haven't tried to resolve their differences (I believe 1-2 attempts were made that didn't succeed). That does make me wonder what alternative timeline event would be like if they both met each other on friendlier terms.

Personally I have nothing against any of them, what annoys me is how they lump together an entire group of players because of the actions of a few individuals who I am quite certain haven't even looked at this forum in years let alone played the game. I was thinking about something to compare it to and probably the best example that came to mind is when a black person faults or puts blame on white people of this generation for slavery. It's ridiculous, if a black guy walked up to me and said, "hey man your descendants enslaved my people, you owe me reparations" I'd laugh in his face. Is that example racist? I hope not.

(I'd like to ask how did they know)

Probably passed by his place or checked it out the day before, noticed no brickwall and then all of the sudden the next day there it is so they could assume it was freshly built. I don't think they planned it ahead of time, if they had they would have raided it before the brickwall went up to take the wrought and steel.

Smashing his brick walls completely was in poor taste.
Kaios

Postby Granger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Smashing his brick walls completely was in poor taste.

Or it cascaded, as reports of my some of my spies suggest...
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby APXEOLOG » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Kaios wrote:
APXEOLOG wrote:I'm not sure why do you think we dont have W2 players. You cannot imagine that not only your beloved burgi played in that times?

Actually I'm quite sure you do, or at least did at one point. Are they playing now though? Are they posting on this forum or even the Russian one? Are they involved in this conversation? Have you ever really talked to anyone about the events of that world, Russian or otherwise, that didn't share a bias towards one of the sides?

If the answer to all of those questions is a resounding no then I'd ask you go ahead and answer the initial question again, so please, kindly advise who the moron is that continues to feed others such historical bullshit so that maybe someone could correct their idiocy. In the event that it is you or others from Dis that continue this trend, get over it you little baby.

I don't know why do you aggroed on me so much. I didn't write a single post about W2 (I'd rather use examples from W4 and later - i have enough histories i've seen myself lol)

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but a lot of the grudge between the two groups seems to stem back from at least world 5 with the whole NNN vs Pandemonium war

I think it starts somewhere in W3 (BHB/Taar/AD vs Sodom/Goons?)
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Kaios » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:25 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:I don't know why do you aggroed on me so much. I didn't write a single post about W2 (I'd rather use examples from W4 and later - i have enough histories i've seen myself lol)

Even when you are comparing later worlds to now, my earlier point still stands:

Kaios wrote:My point is that we have all done unsavory shit in the past that we aren't proud of (well, I hope not anyways) and I did try to make that point earlier by mentioning the account stealing to Apxeolog and you even bug jumped Odditown at the very beginning of this world so why the hell are you guys still holding a grudge?

I think your issues are with specific individuals and the way they spoke to you after cases of abuse and the like, certainly you cannot play the innocent flower when it comes to exploits.
Kaios

Postby LadyGoo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Yet you keep bringing Apxeolog's past. Stop being hypocrite and sod off already, if you wanna keep up with what you are saying. :lol:
It amuses me as well how your folk seem to bring this up every time when you ran out of valid arguments. Something tells me that this indicates you are catching any straw you can, in order to construct some sort of an argument (lold at burgingham's statistics. He was bragging about his relationship with academia so much. However, fails to provide proper sourses of information and doing proper research, instead of using everything he can, trying to prove his point).
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot