Possible raid incoming? ;o

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Possible raid incoming? ;o

Postby Grandclaw » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 am

Those noobs may return to the game. Once again, they may potentially become steel-armored d-helms with demigod stats. This time, however, they would not be a potential but a definite threat as you have given them an axe to grind.
Grandclaw

Postby Antaraner » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Grandclaw wrote:Those noobs may return to the game. Once again, they may potentially become steel-armored d-helms with demigod stats. This time, however, they would not be a potential but a definite threat as you have given them an axe to grind.

rly, you are joking right. Who rly believes that, is it not more likely that they will leave hnh.
I dont get the argument of the could have become a potential threat. In my area are 4-5 settlemtn that died. I doubt they died out of raiding more likely inactivity. Therefore i dont fear somebody getting overnight ultra mighty.
The argument is in its core. Kill everybody till you are the only player cuz everybody is a potential threat.
I have enough of ppl defending that shit. That total disregard of others.
Antaraner

Postby pedorlee » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Antaraner wrote:
Grandclaw wrote:Those noobs may return to the game. Once again, they may potentially become steel-armored d-helms with demigod stats. This time, however, they would not be a potential but a definite threat as you have given them an axe to grind.

rly, you are joking right. Who rly believes that, is it not more likely that they will leave hnh.
I dont get the argument of the could have become a potential threat. In my area are 4-5 settlemtn that died. I doubt they died out of raiding more likely inactivity. Therefore i dont fear somebody getting overnight ultra mighty.
The argument is in its core. Kill everybody till you are the only player cuz everybody is a potential threat.
I have enough of ppl defending that shit. That total disregard of others.

They are now Knights who say Ni! Don't even expect that.
Brace yourselves.
pedorlee

Previous

Return to The Moot