Possible raid incoming? ;o

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Possible raid incoming? ;o

Postby TheLoli » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but think it is! Still learning the ropes of this game. Me and a couple friends (one of which invited me to this game to begin with) moved from our old spot and set up a new home a bit further from the general starting area (good couple hour walk at least I think). I been working on expanding our new territory and all, have our property surrounded with a palisade, etc. Well! I was alone at our home baking some bread when some random person I don't know ran up close to the wall and sent a request for kin. I accepted out of curiousity and the person in questions name was a number. 04. They then said hi, then bye, and then teleported to their hearth.

x3 Perhaps I'm being a little paranoid, though it does seem very suspicious to me! Especially with all the things I've been hearing.. and of people's love of griefing and raiding newer players. Should I be expecting an attack soon?
TheLoli

Re: Possible raid incoming? ;o

Postby Redkat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:34 pm

One never knows but best of luck and I hope it was just the neighbour :)
Redkat

Postby Ukhata » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:37 pm

always expect an attack soon
Ukhata

Postby TheLoli » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Ukhata wrote:always expect an attack soon

Pretty much how I've been, honestly. Every time I see someone I don't know, especially when they behave strangely like that.
TheLoli

Postby Ukhata » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm

my policy in this game consists of: i trust you as far as i can throw a bear.
and i consider you at least as dangerous!
Ukhata

Postby pedorlee » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Just in case.
PEople from NG+, former DIS members, are actively breaking pallisades in like 5 min. Cascade damage will break big sections of your wall, and devs havent repaired a broken mechanic that consists in: you cannot repair your pallisade corners from the inside.
The only way you can defend yourself before having brickwall is storing your valuables like silk, wrought, pearls and steel inside alts. Do this and they will loose their time with you.

Also unlog when you see them breacking your pallisade corners. IF they try to break any other segment, just repair it.
They cant harm you from the other side of the wall.
Do this with alts just in case.
pedorlee

Postby shubla » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 pm

pedorlee wrote:They cant harm you from the other side of the wall.

Actually they can.
You can kill people atleast through gate, maybe through wall as well.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Baldarich » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

This is why i hate this community so fucking much why do you go killing newbs for shit gear just for a 2 minute moment of satisfaction "YEAH! I killed someone in a game i win lyf!" -.-
Honestly the game would have a much bigger player count if it werent to these raiding assholes who have nothing better to do then go around the world shitting in every claim they can.
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby APXEOLOG » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Baldarich wrote:who have nothing better to do then go around the world shitting in every claim they can.

I glad you realise the root of the problem.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Karede » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Baldarich wrote:salt

In this case at least it could very easily be a case of they settled too close
Karede

Next

Return to The Moot