Possible raid incoming? ;o

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Possible raid incoming? ;o

Postby ddrboy54 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:03 am

I tracked down the responsible person's village. I talked to one of the villagers and they asked for a link to this thread and for some of the scents, so hopefully they decide not to house the person who raided you. I'll post name and location if not.

Not that it will do much.
ddrboy54

Postby TheLoli » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am

Thank you. x3 Well hopefully they will get what is coming to them someday. We just arrived at what will be our new home. ;o Just need to get settled in and work on getting back onto our feet xP
TheLoli

Postby Gordon » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:45 am

ddrboy54 wrote:I tracked down the responsible person's village.

What is the name of the village?
Gordon

Postby matthew381 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:24 am

ddrboy54 wrote:I tracked down the responsible person's village. I talked to one of the villagers and they asked for a link to this thread and for some of the scents, so hopefully they decide not to house the person who raided you. I'll post name and location if not.

discussion is going on. Plz wait
matthew381

Postby pedorlee » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:45 pm

What kind of discusion are you going to have with a guy who have destroyed houses, perps, hearth fires and every item he or they have found?
2 options: Psychogriefer or land dominance. In the first case you have a problem, in the second you are the problem.
pedorlee

Postby ColeAkrenach » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

pedorlee wrote:What kind of discusion are you going to have with a guy who have destroyed houses, perps, hearth fires and every item he or they have found?
2 options: Psychogriefer or land dominance. In the first case you have a problem, in the second you are the problem.

More likely psychogriefer. Came back to the land to check it on an alt. Nothing has changed, so I doubt land was the issue.
ColeAkrenach

Postby ddrboy54 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:28 pm

matthew381 wrote:
ddrboy54 wrote:I tracked down the responsible person's village. I talked to one of the villagers and they asked for a link to this thread and for some of the scents, so hopefully they decide not to house the person who raided you. I'll post name and location if not.

It's been long enough I think. Village name is Gogallonia.
ddrboy54

Postby pedorlee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:43 pm

ddrboy54 wrote:
matthew381 wrote:

It's been long enough I think. Village name is Gogallonia.

Do you have pictures with scents poiinting at it?

Also please show location if you can. Thanks :)
pedorlee

Postby ddrboy54 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:19 am

pedorlee wrote:

The person I talked with seemed to be concerned over having a fellow village member raiding people. Given that I wasn't flat out killed approaching their walls and was able to hand over some scents, I've chosen to show the same respect and give them a chance and not throw their village to a mob justice this forum can be capable of.

I'll be more than happy to if turns out they're just dicking around or stalling for the scents to run out, though.
ddrboy54

Postby pedorlee » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:32 am

ddrboy54 wrote:
pedorlee wrote:

The person I talked with seemed to be concerned over having a fellow village member raiding people. Given that I wasn't flat out killed approaching their walls and was able to hand over some scents, I've chosen to show the same respect and give them a chance and not throw their village to a mob justice this forum can be capable of.

I'll be more than happy to if turns out they're just dicking around or stalling for the scents to run out, though.

Then there's the chance of you beeing an anonymous guy trying to gather an army against your enemies. No scents no fun.
pedorlee

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot