Possible raid incoming? ;o

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Possible raid incoming? ;o

Postby ddrboy54 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 am

pedorlee wrote:
ddrboy54 wrote:
pedorlee wrote:
Do you have pictures with scents poiinting at it?

Also please show location if you can. Thanks :)

The person I talked with seemed to be concerned over having a fellow village member raiding people. Given that I wasn't flat out killed approaching their walls and was able to hand over some scents, I've chosen to show the same respect and give them a chance and not throw their village to a mob justice this forum can be capable of.

I'll be more than happy to if turns out they're just dicking around or stalling for the scents to run out, though.

Then there's the chance of you beeing an anonymous guy trying to gather an army against your enemies. No scents no fun.

There are much better ways to do something like that.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46253
ddrboy54

Postby matthew381 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:43 am

We apologize for taking such a long time on discussion. you may already realize that most of our villagers can't speak english so i want announce our opinion at once ( translating is really time consuming work ). and here's our opinion

I apologize to theloli and her fellow villagers. i mentioned about our village is negative against outsider while taking with ddrboy54. that's because of we got betrayed by odditown which was really close to gogallonia. we were just small town with 4 ~ 5 peoples in it and ( of course its much larger now )we thought odditiwn was unofficial allies but they thought us diffrent way. they invite our chieftain and one of our villager and murder them. after that they force us to move village and we could't even fight back because murdered characters have highest stat in village. thanks to odditown - hamsuke and blazes, our villagers moved to our new position which is few hours away from odditown. needless to say, our villages completely stopped growing up for few weeks.
after this tragedy, we became really negative to outsider and "clean up" nearby villages to prevent this happen again and we thought theloli's village can be biggest potential threat.

one thing i want to add is, it is really common this in hnh and i have no clue why this situation need to be issued like this. we were raided as well and i think most of you were raided as well. and i bet there is something to learn as springyb said. make sure you scout your area before you claim village. it looks like some guys in here just looking for some village to attack with reason. if you are, please don't put your noses where its not belong.

once again I apologize to theloli and fellow villagers. we will make sure this will happen again. thanks.
matthew381

Postby TheLoli » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:03 am

We weren't even a village really.. just my friend, Sylvan, who invited me to the game and 2 friends of mine I invited and they joined just this month. It was all on my personal claim.

http://prntscr.com/9m7vj7 This was our 'village' before the raid, our best items were the Q20 water and clay that I had found. Our crops were all barely over Q10. Sylvan had just got us our first iron bar after 3 full attempts of smelting heavy earth and I was excited about wanting to craft a frying pan to make some recipes I had unlocked.

The one with the highest stats among us was actually me, with an amazing 54 int. Our highest strength was Sylvan with 18 strength, we had no weapons of any kind. The two who attacked us, one said 'hi' to me before continuing to hit at our walls with a mallet. I even told them we had just started playing the game and asked that they please stop, which went completely ignored. We had moved to that location after walking over an hour from our old place because people were stealing our things from there too and didn't want to risk getting killed.

How exactly did we look threatening? I think it is just an excuse to bully those obviously much weaker than you. I know and understand that is one of the risks in the game but two of my friends have quit because of your villagers.

*edit* And yes, in the screenshot I know I talked about making a brickwall. That was before I found out that the iron from heavy earth was not the same stuff that was needed for brickwalls. xP I felt silly later when I found out what all is actually needed to even start brickwall x.x
TheLoli

Postby ColeAkrenach » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 am

matthew381 wrote:we thought theloli's village can be biggest potential threat.

Threat? You literally came in and destroyed the place without listening to reason or anything of that sort. I logged in, and got murdered. The threat here was you.
ColeAkrenach

Postby matthew381 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:42 am

TheLoli wrote:We weren't even a village really.. just my friend, Sylvan, who invited me to the game and 2 friends of mine I invited and they joined just this month. It was all on my personal claim.

http://prntscr.com/9m7vj7 This was our 'village' before the raid, our best items were the Q20 water and clay that I had found. Our crops were all barely over Q10. Sylvan had just got us our first iron bar after 3 full attempts of smelting heavy earth and I was excited about wanting to craft a frying pan to make some recipes I had unlocked.

The one with the highest stats among us was actually me, with an amazing 54 int. Our highest strength was Sylvan with 18 strength, we had no weapons of any kind. The two who attacked us, one said 'hi' to me before continuing to hit at our walls with a mallet. I even told them we had just started playing the game and asked that they please stop, which went completely ignored. We had moved to that location after walking over an hour from our old place because people were stealing our things from there too and didn't want to risk getting killed.

How exactly did we look threatening? I think it is just an excuse to bully those obviously much weaker than you. I know and understand that is one of the risks in the game but two of my friends have quit because of your villagers.

I understand what i just said is make absolutely no sense to you. but think diffrent way, in our point of view, there is no way to distinguish that you're skilled player or just innocent noob. there is no way that we can check your stats as well. we spotted 6 hearthfires in your wall if you and your friend was 6 skilled player that can be claim a village, it can be huge threat for us. of course you were just innocent fresh spawn. I'm really sorry about that. should take more time before we attack you.

the main reason why we attacked you is because your village looks like expand village much bigger than before. therefore we thought you start to claim village and build brick wall which and be big threat as well. and about you said them you just started play, there is few reasons, first. it can be sound harsh but there is no prove that you just started play. in our point of view, there was 6 hearthfires so that make raiders wont believe you and and second reason is even if you just started play, 6 peoples can grow pretty quickly ( appearantly it was just 4 peoples though )

I have to make it clear that there was no intention of just bully weak players. we've been through that as well and we know that is really harsh. therefore, there is absolutely no reason to bully weak players on us.

I'm really sorry about your friends and what we did but really there was no intention to just bully weak players

I apologize about my sentense. i try to write down as quickly as possible so it can be rough. ( english is not my first language )
matthew381

Postby TheLoli » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 am

Bull crap. You could have talked, sent an alt or something you didn't mind risking, and got to know said neighbors. There were FIVE hearthfires, not six. Me, Yuki (my alt I had made a shortly before the raid happened), Sylvan, Chloe (one of my friends who I invited), and Nemri (another friend I had invited)

You could have requested to make me kin when you saw me which would have shown my name, and talked to me. If you wanted proof that I just started that is easily enough done.

http://prntscr.com/9p0o1v - Yui, my main

http://prntscr.com/9p0pxl - My account creation date and all my characters. (Edited: Sorry i forgot to drag the printscreen down all the way to cover the characters)

How difficult would it have been to even make the attempt to see us and ask? I think it's pretty easy to tell if someone is a new player or not, especially when they would have been more than happy to provide you with proof if you just asked.

Again I feel like you are just trying to defend the barbaric actions done by your members because you don't want retaliation for what you had done. If you really were sorry you would have made some attempt to make ammends, but you do not. Words only go so far and all you accomplished is to ruin the experience of new players before they even really got to accomplish much in the game. Heck, if you had simply come and ask / told us to leave because you didn't want us to be there we would have gladly done so. Much better than you breaking everything we worked hard for and killing my friend.
Last edited by TheLoli on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheLoli

Postby ColeAkrenach » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:56 am

matthew381 wrote:
TheLoli wrote:We weren't even a village really.. just my friend, Sylvan, who invited me to the game and 2 friends of mine I invited and they joined just this month. It was all on my personal claim.

I understand what i just said is make absolutely no sense to you. but think diffrent way, in our point of view, there is no way to distinguish that you're skilled player or just innocent noob. there is no way that we can check your stats as well. we spotted 6 hearthfires in your wall if you and your friend was 6 skilled player that can be claim a village, it can be huge threat for us. of course you were just innocent fresh spawn. I'm really sorry about that. should take more time before we attack you.

the main reason why we attacked you is because your village looks like expand village much bigger than before. therefore we thought you start to claim village and build brick wall which and be big threat as well. and about you said them you just started play, there is few reasons, first. it can be sound harsh but there is no prove that you just started play. in our point of view, there was 6 hearthfires so that make raiders wont believe you and and second reason is even if you just started play, 6 peoples can grow pretty quickly ( appearantly it was just 4 peoples though )

I have to make it clear that there was no intention of just bully weak players. we've been through that as well and we know that is really harsh. therefore, there is absolutely no reason to bully weak players on us.

I'm really sorry about your friends and what we did but really there was no intention to just bully weak players

I apologize about my sentense. i try to write down as quickly as possible so it can be rough. ( english is not my first language )

The fact I logged on and instantly started getting attacked, is bad enough. But you pushed further to murder me. I didn't fight back, I literally couldn't. You had Rage and I did not. If the intention wasn't to 'bully weak players', then why murder someone who only had a stone axe and a saw equipped? Who wore a nettle shirt with bunny slippers and a fox hat? You could have brought me down and not killed me, which would have been more understandable if you stopped there to realize I had nothing on me to attack you with (you guys had already broken literally all of our cabinets which would have revealed we had 0 weapons on us save for bows and arrows, which were on the ground). But, you continued and murdered me. I don't believe your bullshit in the slightest.
ColeAkrenach

Postby matthew381 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:49 am

TheLoli wrote:Bull crap. You could have talked, sent an alt or something you didn't mind risking, and got to know said neighbors. There were FIVE hearthfires, not six. Me, Yuki (my alt I had made a shortly before the raid happened), Sylvan, Chloe (one of my friends who I invited), and Nemri (another friend I had invited)

You could have requested to make me kin when you saw me which would have shown my name, and talked to me. If you wanted proof that I just started that is easily enough done.

http://prntscr.com/9p0pxl - My account creation date and all my characters. (Edited: Sorry i forgot to drag the printscreen down all the way to cover the characters)

How difficult would it have been to even make the attempt to see us and ask? I think it's pretty easy to tell if someone is a new player or not, especially when they would have been more than happy to provide you with proof if you just asked.

Again I feel like you are just trying to defend the barbaric actions done by your members because you don't want retaliation for what you had done. If you really were sorry you would have made some attempt to make ammends, but you do not. Words only go so far and all you accomplished is to ruin the experience of new players before they even really got to accomplish much in the game. Heck, if you had simply come and ask / told us to leave because you didn't want us to be there we would have gladly done so. Much better than you breaking everything we worked hard for and killing my friend.

it would be awesome if we can talk and solve it, but things are not going to very well like that. even if we tried to talk with you. you still have to move your house which will make you feel negative anyway. and this happen A LOT in hnh because just kill them is much easier than talking. i bet most of skilled player who is in village did that. it can sound barbaric but it is true.

and ColeAkrenach, you're right. it is no threat who just wear nettle shirt and stone axes. the problem is that guy with nettle shirt and stone axe can be a guy with dragons helm, merchants robe, rangers boot and steel sword within a few month. that's why we sort you to "potential threat"

once again, we Gogallonia officially apologize to theloli and her friend. there is nothing we can do anymore but apologise.
matthew381

Postby ColeAkrenach » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

matthew381 wrote:
TheLoli wrote:Bull crap. You could have talked, sent an alt or something you didn't mind risking, and got to know said neighbors. There were FIVE hearthfires, not six. Me, Yuki (my alt I had made a shortly before the raid happened), Sylvan, Chloe (one of my friends who I invited), and Nemri (another friend I had invited)

it would be awesome if we can talk and solve it, but things are not going to very well like that. even if we tried to talk with you. you still have to move your house which will make you feel negative anyway. and this happen A LOT in hnh because just kill them is much easier than talking. i bet most of skilled player who is in village did that. it can sound barbaric but it is true.

and ColeAkrenach, you're right. it is no threat who just wear nettle shirt and stone axes. the problem is that guy with nettle shirt and stone axe can be a guy with dragons helm, merchants robe, rangers boot and steel sword within a few month. that's why we sort you to "potential threat"

once again, we Gogallonia officially apologize to theloli and her friend. there is nothing we can do anymore but apologise.

By the logic of me being a potential threat, you should just kill everyone. Everyone is a potential threat. Diplomacy isn't needed if everyone can get that equipment eventually. I hope these other hearthlings end up rallying a mob against you because these excuses are really piss poor.

matthew381 wrote:"Kill them is much easier than talking."

This is exactly why we're pissed at you. And no matter how many "We're sorry, but you could have been a threat." apologies you throw out there, there will be no forgiveness on my end. You psychogriefed us as far as I'm concerned. Your town went out of its way to attack our otherwise peaceful town all in the name of something we might have done to you.
ColeAkrenach

Postby Bowshot125 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 am

matthew381 wrote:

You obviously do not know a thing about diplomacy.
Bowshot125

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot