A knife in the back and the vengeance of the noob

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A knife in the back and the vengeance of the noob

Postby Kalacia » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

getting killed is all part of the game.

Try losing your DnD (dungeons and dragons) char after 6 months of weekly play. now that stings.

See if you can find a fellow hermit to play with, a small village/community and go from there. Hope it works out dude.
Kalacia

Postby Comodo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:39 pm

BDC855 wrote:Not too far and we were looking for a new target anyway.
Lets go see what we can break.

BDC855 wrote:We hid 3 rams pretty nicely; 16 hours later, no one has destroyed any of them...they better hurry up before that base belongs to us!

Who are these wanna be raiders, did you guys seriously post that you were gonna attack them, and then posted that you built 3 rams outside their village 8h before they dry? Why even build 3 rams, if they see 1 ram they will wallcheck their entire wall. How incompetent can you bunch be, even Frost is smarter than that (altough his first 'raid' attempt did lead to his death, but thats a story for another day). They could easily set up a trap for your 'raiding group'. I bet a 50 ua forager alt could steamroll your entire group.
Comodo

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:39 am

Comodo wrote:
BDC855 wrote:Not too far and we were looking for a new target anyway.
Lets go see what we can break.

BDC855 wrote:We hid 3 rams pretty nicely; 16 hours later, no one has destroyed any of them...they better hurry up before that base belongs to us!

Who are these wanna be raiders, did you guys seriously post that you were gonna attack them, and then posted that you built 3 rams outside their village 8h before they dry? Why even build 3 rams, if they see 1 ram they will wallcheck their entire wall. How incompetent can you bunch be, even Frost is smarter than that (altough his first 'raid' attempt did lead to his death, but thats a story for another day). They could easily set up a trap for your 'raiding group'. I bet a 50 ua forager alt could steamroll your entire group.

thanks.....i think?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Moot