Surprise in the mine!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Surprise in the mine!

Postby Yasodhara » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm

So the story goes like this, as most of you are aware there is village called NG+ to the north-east of the spawn. Horrible russian people live there, they harass poor noobs, kill bunnies, mistreat their animals, just a bunch of psychopaths to say the least.Image
So happened that we are settled close to that dreaded place. A while ago we started mining on l5 and after some time we found tunnel leading straight to NG+ mine entrance, it was so long and so filled with exploits that we couldn't even stand it. Today, full of fear i ventured deep into that tunnel to mine some gold, as i saw one of their people doing his dirty buisness down there. I froze still unable to move, but he didn't try to come close to me, just ran away. Shortly after that a guy came out of our sealed cave entrance to scout around. As i was still eager to mine gold i asked my buddy to come check with me if path to it was safe. We went in and found 2 dhelm weirdos mining stone on l2 of our mine with q20 pickaxe (i have no idea what was that about). We attacked them and after short fight one of them was dead and the other managed to slip away taking almost full cleave to the face before that. Sadly enough i didn't record the fight nor made any screenshots of it, but at least we can show of our sick Dis gear now.
Shield:Image
Cape: Image
After the occurence mad man came out of the cave again to threaten our poor souls.
They broke our minehole to l3 after that, so i better go pick some berries. That's it for now, i'm sure it will be fun for us from now on.
Yasodhara

Re: Surprise in the mine!

Postby pedorlee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:58 pm

+1
The Knights who say Ni! Support you.
pedorlee

Postby Gordon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:08 pm

lol, I think you killed Lady Goo, because she had an shield exactly like that.
Gordon

Postby pedorlee » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Gordon wrote:lol, I think you killed Lady Goo, because she had an shield exactly like that.

She's not even here. You haven't.
pedorlee

Postby Yasodhara » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Gordon wrote:lol, I think you killed Lady Goo, because she had an shield exactly like that.

That is very unlikely.
Yasodhara

Postby DeadlyPencil » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:14 am

Can u list the quality of their armour pieces and sword? kinda curious at how much damage one of them can take.
DeadlyPencil

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:59 am

top kek kill, gj
DDDsDD999

Postby Bowshot125 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:22 am

Are you sure killing major faction members is a good thing?
Bowshot125

Postby Yasodhara » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:30 am

Bowshot125 wrote:Are you sure killing major faction members is a good thing?

Idk, what were we suppose to do? Just stand there and watch while they steal our precious q40 marble?
Yasodhara

Postby linkfanpc » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:26 pm

:lol: Jerks deserve it. Please tell me you'll raid their village later on and destroy everything soullessly like bananza did to me!
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Next

Return to The Moot