Ragnarok: Call to Arms!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ragnarok: Call to Arms!

Postby LadyGoo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Fellow hearthlings, longing for the day of Ragnarok!
Let's unite to protect the mighty altar of ruin, to join Jorb and Loftar in Walhalla! Let is be the day, when every single soul of hearthlands, regardless of village, past history or faction, will join the final battle!

PM me or skype if willing to participate the defense.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Re: Ragnarok: Call to Arms!

Postby lachlaan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Would I get free armor? >.> Cause you guys took all my steel! xD But I do want to see the world end asap. It should be possible to throw more corpses at the altar and speed up the timer.
lachlaan

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:01 pm

lachlaan wrote:Would I get free armor? >.> Cause you guys took all my steel! xD

:lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:29 pm

I hope players will be more interested in preventing a "LadyGoo" statue in the next world
Kaios

Postby venatorvenator » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:37 pm

^^A statue earned through stat botting is no true statue. It is known.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:59 pm

I hadn't really understood how it works when I read it in the announcement thread, other than that the world would end if nobody attacked the alter, but, I've just read it again and I get it now.

I do have a question though, does the hearthling who stands on the alter remain chained to it for the two weeks or can they get on and off? It's probably an irrelevant question in the grand scheme of things, lol, I'm just curious. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby lachlaan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 pm

To be honest if people mess around with preventing a LadyGoo or a whoever statue by destroying it, it will become quite frustrating as I'm at a stage in the game (just finished flattening and some lazy wall) where I'd have very little fun continuing my gameplay for 3 months should we go through say, 6 altars. So if you want to put a better sacrifice on there, fun times, but dear god don't let me spam the forums for that long, i'll get bored of it. I try to post relevant stuff but after 3 months i'd become one of those forum fighter postcount horse.
lachlaan

Postby jordancoles » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 pm

"Protect my statue guys!"
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:53 pm

jordancoles wrote:"Protect my statue guys!"

If the people who man and protect this stupid altar for 2 weeks are therefore responsible for pushing jorb and loftar in to working hard enough to roll out a potentially game-fixing update in just 2 weeks, they all deserve a damn statue.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm

lachlaan wrote:To be honest if people mess around with preventing a LadyGoo or a whoever statue by destroying it, it will become quite frustrating as I'm at a stage in the game (just finished flattening and some lazy wall) where I'd have very little fun continuing my gameplay for 3 months should we go through say, 6 altars. So if you want to put a better sacrifice on there, fun times, but dear god don't let me spam the forums for that long, i'll get bored of it. I try to post relevant stuff but after 3 months i'd become one of those forum fighter postcount horse.

The issue is that none of us except for them have any clue of the stats of the character they put on there. If someone does manage to get to it and try they might just end up dying instead of replacing the character anyways and their efforts would have been for nothing. Where as destroying it on the other hand is a 100% chance of success that you will prevent them from getting a statue. I guarantee you if it gets destroyed, most players would be ready for the reset by that time and might have even lost their characters at that point. They'll wipe either way.
Kaios

Next

Return to The Moot