Ragnarok: Call to Arms!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ragnarok: Call to Arms!

Postby BoxingRock » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Kaios wrote:Where as destroying it on the other hand is a 100% chance of success that you will prevent them from getting a statue.

I for one could not care less who gets a statue, I just want a reset.

Kaios wrote:I guarantee you if it gets destroyed, most players would be ready for the reset by that time and might have even lost their characters at that point. They'll wipe either way.

There is absolutely no possible way you can guarantee this. All you are doing is lying to the community to push your own anti-ladygoo agenda. If you don't want them to get a statue, go and try to destroy it, try to gather an army of people who would rather let the game stagnate further and take on the people who aim to protect the altar. Make your own anti-altar thread and see how many people will stand behind you. But don't lie about the semantics of when the game will end or what jorb and loftar will do when you literally have no idea, that's shameful, especially as a mod.
"Not to say that we're in any way perfect, but for the most part, what you call "lack of communication" is simply reflective of how we develop." - loftar
BoxingRock

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:20 pm

BoxingRock wrote:There is absolutely no possible way you can guarantee this. All you are doing is lying to the community to push your own anti-ladygoo agenda. If you don't want them to get a statue, go and try to destroy it, try to gather an army of people who would rather let the game stagnate further and take on the people who aim to protect the altar. Make your own anti-altar thread and see how many people will stand behind you. But don't lie about the semantics of when the game will end or what jorb and loftar will do when you literally have no idea, that's shameful, especially as a mod.

what are you talking about dude lol I'm basing it off of my end of the world experience in every other world I've played and at the end players go raiding, kill their characters or each other, use up all their shit, stop feeding their animals...

People are already doing that stuff, was my point. And I already said I'll go and try to destroy it. Shut up weirdo.
Kaios

Postby overtyped » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Image

Fellow hearthlings, longing for the day of Ragnarok!
Let's unite to protect the mighty altar of ruin, to join Jorb and Loftar in Walhalla! Let is be the day, when every single soul of hearthlands, regardless of village, past history or faction, will join the final battle!

PM me or skype if willing to participate the defense.

please no. Let the world die, and be reborn.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Bowshot125 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Mass Effect choices all over again.
Bowshot125

Postby maze » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:36 pm

bob should get a statue for being bob~ it should have him ontop of noob bodys flexing his muscles while having a halo on his head reading- I died for my sins.

or some shit that we'll all hate :D
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby LadyGoo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:39 pm

BoxingRock wrote:All you are doing is lying to the community to push your own anti-ladygoo agenda.

Kaios wrote:what are you talking about dude
See, this is what I'm talking about. Even random people I do not know notice this. :lol: Desperation all over.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:45 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Even random people I do not know notice this.

Sure sure, that guy was getting pretty serious but oh yeah I believe that. Trust me LadyGoo nobody wants to see a statue dedicated to you in the next world lol
Kaios

Postby LadyGoo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Kaios wrote:Sure sure, that guy was getting pretty serious but oh yeah I believe that. Trust me LadyGoo nobody wants to see a statue dedicated to you in the next world lol
You are pretty much basing all your judgement on your own assumptions, rather than facts.
Just because someone else calls you on your propaganda, you think that there is something wrong with the person, not you.
Moreover, you are assuming that I will be sacrificing my characters and that I will expect everyone to agree with that? Holly-molly, you've gone too far in your desperate hatred. :roll:
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby lachlaan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:58 pm

The thing is the 2 week timer forces the reset. If we prolong it and some people say they want to fight and mess around, and Jorb and Loftar have some more stuff they could code, they might let us rot in the world with no char and no purpose :P You never know what'll happen. It'd be nice to see some conflict about it thought, so BRING ON THE DRAMA (but i still hope the reset doesn't take too long)
lachlaan

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:00 pm

LadyGoo wrote:You are pretty much basing all your judgement on your own assumptions, rather than facts.
Just because someone else calls you on your propaganda, you think that there is something wrong with the person, not you.
Moreover, you are assuming that I will be sacrificing my characters.

All I wanna do is smash the altar, I dunno why you and some guy gotta make a big thing about it. Yeah, I said in my first post that I hope people are more interested in preventing a "LadyGoo" statue because in this thread you're asking them to protect it. Then I explained to lachlaan why destroying it is the safer option than attempting to replace the sacrifice and some "random guy" freaked out on me. I don't care who is being sacrificed really, it's still a Dis character and in the end I'll attempt to smash the altar because that's what I want to do, plain and simple.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot