BLOODSCAR IT IS FIGHT TIME

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

BLOODSCAR IT IS FIGHT TIME

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:48 pm

It is fight time gentlemen! We should end our last days of this world by having some fun!
Last edited by dzielny_wojownik on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Re: HIGHGARDEN IT IS FIGHT TIME

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Sorry, I'm at work and I'm probably the only one who'd be willing to fight you. No one else has been playing but maybe if someone sees it they'll log on and meet you. I'm trying to save my characters to attack the altar at some point anyways.
Kaios

Postby pedorlee » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Nobody out there.

7 min more has passed and theres nobody there. So op has posted a pic, waited at least 7 min and then has fleed. Gr8 thread...

pedorlee

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm there right now gentleman
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Kaios » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:31 pm

dzielny_wojownik wrote:I'm there right now gentleman

If you'll be around again in 6-7 hours we can have some "fun" together but not before then, at least for me.
Kaios

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:36 pm

pedorlee wrote:Nobody out there.

7 min more has passed and theres nobody there. So op has posted a pic, waited at least 7 min and then has fleed. Gr8 thread...

Waited for you for 1,5+ hours, gonna try to wait tomorrow again.
dzielny_wojownik

Postby pedorlee » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:10 pm

There is 9 min betwen your post and mine. I'm at work 2.
pedorlee

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Can you go now?
dzielny_wojownik

Postby burgingham » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Highgarden is like 1 person right now...

I might log back in when it is closer to world end, but my character hasn't gained a point of lp since dember 1st...
burgingham

Postby spawningmink » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:42 pm

burgingham wrote:Highgarden is like 1 person right now...

I might log back in when it is closer to world end, but my character hasn't gained a point of lp since dember 1st...

lol
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Next

Return to The Moot