The Altar

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Altar

Postby Zeler » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

What have you expected from botters, bug abusers and scums in general?
Zeler

Postby overtyped » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 pm

This alter thing was retarded anyways. It has so little soak that it can be destroyed in 2 hours by one guy.
My bet is that jorbtar did that on purpose to buy time. Don't nuke, or we riot.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby APXEOLOG » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:There is no way you can defend a ram at the alter because you or someone else will destroy it. Give rams no dry for the end of the world or something. That blockage is total bullshit.

LadeGoo calculated that it takes like 20 mins to destroy altar with number of 25 STR alts. So there are some choices:
  • Protect altar with GHs so the world will be wiped
  • Leave altar alone and some random noobs will destroy it just for fun
  • Defend altar for 12 hours (srsly? most of ppl are not even playing lol)
If you love fair play so much, you should PMed LadyGoo that you want to help with 12-hour-defense, when she asked for help week ago.
Otherwise you're just another 'blah-blah-blah-abusers-bugs-omg' noob.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Ganhart » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:18 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:If you love fair play so much, you should PMed LadyGoo that you want to help with 12-hour-defense, when she asked for help week ago.
Otherwise you're just another 'blah-blah-blah-abusers-bugs-omg' noob.

What are you even talking about? There is a skype conferense with a bunch of people willing to defend it.
As for the topic, GH must be dealt with.
Ganhart

Postby LadyGoo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Ganhart wrote:What are you even talking about? There is a skype conferense with a bunch of people willing to defend it.
Can they defend the altar for 12 hours straight without letting the defense to go down even for 10 minutes? The answer is no. Devs aren't going to do anything about it, so defending it is just a waste of time.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Am I the only one that thinks that whether the altar stands or not doesn't matter and which actions that are performed prior to this event will?
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Astarisk » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that whether the altar stands or not doesn't matter and which actions that are performed prior to this event will?

Pretty much, altar or not Jorb and Loftar will wipe the world. They just wanted to have some fun, and guess who doesn't like fun?
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Jackard » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Jackard

Postby Ganhart » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:48 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
Ganhart wrote:What are you even talking about? There is a skype conferense with a bunch of people willing to defend it.
Can they defend the altar for 12 hours straight without letting the defense to go down even for 10 minutes? The answer is no. Devs aren't going to do anything about it, so defending it is just a waste of time.

That's not too correct to predict things like this. I'm solely able to defend it for about 6 hours straight, but there is about 20 people more willing to defend it. But the topic is not about it. The fact is, GH are ruining possible pvp action around the altar (which was their initial purprose I guess).
Last edited by Ganhart on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ganhart

Postby Shrapnelx » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Not to mention the devs are expecting the world to end.. unless you surprised the fuck outa them by building it within an hour of the patch, they would be in favor of it ending rather than nuke the altar for using the doughnut 'bug'

At least we know now that theres no possible way for it to be destroyed within 5 days now, i feel safer in my assumption that nobody will try to stop it.

Even if someone tries to stop it, its probably beyond the point of no return.
Shrapnelx

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot