The Altar

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Altar

Postby Pickard » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:06 pm

pheonix wrote:the town is question gets their statue "The Cowards Statue", but the offending town has all their accounts banned for 2 weeks at start of new world because they didn't want to defend the statue.

I think the WINNER OF THE WORLD should have a little bonus in next world. He and people chosen by him should have 24 EXCLUSIVE PLAY TIME, before any other player will start play new world ¦]
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Kaios wrote:
APXEOLOG wrote:I am realistic though i will not check the game every 10 minutes for 12 hours. Even at the best time of the world.

I guess that means it shouldn't have been built by anyone that couldn't defend it without abusing mechanics. 12 hours is not that long, rams have been camped for 24 hours before and you could have split defenders in to two groups and guard for 6 hours each as just one option.

You are bad players and you should feel bad.

You guessed wrong. "Defense for X hours" is stupid mechanics, everyone understand it in terms of siege and this is the same case. And this mechanics doesn't become less stupid only because devs currently have no replacement for it.

P.S. It becomes quite boring to tell you obvious things, try to answer yourself in your mind before you post, i think this may help.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby pedorlee » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:14 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
Kaios wrote:
APXEOLOG wrote:I am realistic though i will not check the game every 10 minutes for 12 hours. Even at the best time of the world.

I guess that means it shouldn't have been built by anyone that couldn't defend it without abusing mechanics. 12 hours is not that long, rams have been camped for 24 hours before and you could have split defenders in to two groups and guard for 6 hours each as just one option.

You are bad players and you should feel bad.

You guessed wrong. "Defense for X hours" is stupid mechanics, everyone understand it in terms of siege and this is the same case. And this mechanics doesn't become less stupid only because devs currently have no replacement for it.

P.S. It becomes quite boring to tell you obvious things, try to answer yourself in your mind before you post, i think this may help.

The only obvious thing is that the legislator is the dev and not you. Again you have choosen to

fuxk rules and mechanics. At the begining of the world devs nuked you and your friends for walljumping. Probably you did it bcause siege system sucks but that was at palisades stage. Now you choose to abuse again because obvious reasons. You had to wait 12 hours but your balls weight more than rules. Its your cat and you can...
pedorlee

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:25 pm

pedorlee wrote:Again you have choosen to fuxk rules and mechanics

What? Your words have zero sense. I use legit mechanics (not bugs lol). And there are no rules about how and where i should build GHs.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby razfen » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Can't wait to see GH walled island vaults next world.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby pedorlee » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:44 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
pedorlee wrote:Again you have choosen to fuxk rules and mechanics

What? Your words have zero sense. I use legit mechanics (not bugs lol). And there are no rules about how and where i should build GHs.

In some world people decided to build strongboxes as walls because there were no rules, in other worlds devs decided to nuke those who used statues and indestructible items to build vaults. Thats an obvious abuse for everybody but you. Instead of playing the game rationally you allways choose to find other ways to shorten your path. As I sayd: you cheated at the begining of the world and what a surprise, you are doing it again at the end of it. But this time you will get a reward= a statue for ladygoo.

This is not just about antiboting or anticheating, this is about devs rewarding cheaters with a statue next world. Attentionwhoreworld 9 @havenandhearth soon.
pedorlee

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:00 pm

As much as I hate to see the Altar blocked in in that way with no chance of an epic attack/defence scenario, assuming that was going to happen anyway ... the fault for this situation lies with the devs, they should have foreseen it and lowered the soak of buildings along with the walls.

I do agree though that if you built the Altar to end the world you should at least be prepared to defend it by normal means no matter how many hrs it takes, it just seems like such an anti-climax ... :(
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Potjeh » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 pm

The time-honored tradition is to respond to ruleslawyering with rock fall, everyone dies.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 pm

pedorlee wrote:In some world people decided to build strongboxes as walls because there were no rules, in other worlds devs decided to nuke those who used statues and indestructible items to build vaults. Thats an obvious abuse for everybody but you. Instead of playing the game rationally you allways choose to find other ways to shorten your path. As I sayd: you cheated at the begining of the world and what a surprise, you are doing it again at the end of it. But this time you will get a reward= a statue for ladygoo.

This is not just about antiboting or anticheating, this is about devs rewarding cheaters with a statue next world. Attentionwhoreworld 9 @havenandhearth soon.

So you say that problems caused not by poor game design, but by people who violate non-existent rules in the sandbox? Nice position.
APXEOLOG

Postby Darruin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.
Darruin

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot