Dragons End!

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Dragons End!

Postby BrianNaus » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello all! I am just a friendly Solo player looking for people to join my small settlement, no special requirements to join. Eventually I would hope we can turn Dragons End into a bustling Town! Pm me if you are interested.

Cheers!

BrianNaus :mrgreen:

"Why you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid airman, and the most audacious soldier, put them at a table together and what do you get? The sum of their fears." -Winston Churchill.
BrianNaus

Re: Dragons End!

Postby Jackwolf » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:33 am

What are the nearby features? It requires a diverse array of local features and biomes to offer to make a great town. ^^
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby BrianNaus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:18 pm

There is lots of grass land, water is near by plus good fishing, there are lots of trees and a swamp with in traveling distance, no people near by to worry about but there is the occasional traveler. chickens spawn everywhere. im not sure about mining or such, im not that far a head yet.
"Why you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid airman, and the most audacious soldier, put them at a table together and what do you get? The sum of their fears." -Winston Churchill.
BrianNaus

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:39 pm

You post a picture of sindragosa but don't post a pic of me i am for one outraged
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Return to Dwarves & Thieves